Where does your PSN username come from?

Maitre

Mine comes from Lord of the Rings, which is an awesome book/movie. The roman numeral "II" is just because 'Evenstar' itself was already taken by someone that hasn't even used their account since PSN started. I use some variation of Evenstar for all of my online accounts, but I usually just like to use the name by itself if it isn't already taken. 

• Like 1

I thought i had responded to this thread but after looking through 24 some pages I realised maybe I haven't

Ok snakebit10 comes from my love of a metal band named The Shodown. It is in one of their songs plus I seen it on a liscense plate in one of their photos back on my days on myspace. They say at their concerts git snakebit and it means you have seen one of their shows. the 10 comes from 2010 the year I got my ps3 and created my psn account.

That is were snakebit10 comes from.

The first part of my username "Leon" is spanish and translates to lion, an animal of which i have come to respect due to what it had symbolized in the medieval era and it was also the capital of the northern spain during Reconquista era. "Garza" is in reference to my real life last name and was a name given to pre roman era spanish hunters who had traits associated with a bear. "321" is in reference to how in EDM theres always a sort of countdown before the drop and the numbers 321 are always the most intense set.

Edited by LeonGarza321

My name comes in two parts the first is from final fantasy 8 the ship that riona and squall find  most people ask me if it was based on the game. So that's the ragnarock part the second part came after I couldn't use the name as it was took so after I thought for a min I added the w at the end most JP players are intrigued by this as I found out a w at the end of any name means you are laughing at yourself or the name something alone those lines. But ckw is my wife's name so that's why I added the w.

Edited by ragnarockw

• 3 weeks later...

Mine starts way back with my buddy that is full time National Guard. We went back and forth naming our pets using military ranks lol. We went through these:

M-P

L-T

Sarge

Major

and my new Pitbull is X-O

Ex-xoh is just a fun way to spell out X-O.

I created my PSN ID around midnight so I thought I'd base something around it. Then I had trouble thinking of what I should add to it and ended up going through my games until I got to Final Fantasy XIII so I tried MidnightLightning but it was to long. I then shortened it to MidnightLight but it was taken so I went through some other languages until I ended up settling for Lumière. (which is French)

Edited by MidnightLumiere

My comes from the fake name I'm using pretty much everywhere. And I did not want to use instead of space "_" so I stuck it together.

I've always had the Ash/Satoshi nickname so the name was decided but I couldn't find the right surname, I wanted two kanji xxxkami, I first had Zetsukami but then I started playing Persona 3 Portable and Zetsukami was too long xDDD So I had to shorten it. And that's how Ookami was created.
I write it as High God 大神 (Ogami) but read it as Ookami which also means "wolf".

Edited by SatoshiOokami