Where does your PSN username come from?

Maitre

mody, I picked letters from my first, middle and last name. 94 my year of birth. Station, I though me and my friend were going to have a gaming crew called Noobs_Station, so everyone will put the name they want in the "Noobs". I ended up having the _Station name alone. I hope we will be able to change names in the near future. 

From The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, in the game you have to collect a few masks, and one of those masks it's called Kamaro's Mask.

When you use the "action" of this mask, you'll dance a weird dance lol, when i was around 8 yo i used to do this dance (seriously), and then my mom and dad (who are both fan of zelda) said something like "holy shit, we have our little kamaro's here", since this i've been using Kamaros to all my nicknames and stuff.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Contrary to popular belief my name isn't from the popular comic strip tiger. I named it after my cat (he was 2 years older than me) and I thought it sounded pretty good. Sadly he died shortly after at the old age of 17. I used hyphens because I just don't like the look of underscores.

(On second thought I guess my name is from Calvin & Hobbes indirectly)

From the Modern Warfare franchise, it actually started as a joke because a couple of my friends told me I looked like Soap when MW2 was released and I just sort of ran with it. Then when he got killed in MW3, I was like "dammit, I already have platinums on this account, I'm not changing my name, I will carry on the Soap name!"

• Like 1

Mine is kinda simple and stupid. Yuri is my first name and Gabriel is the second, hence YuriG. I added the article The in the beginning to make it look like a title (you know, Rolan, The Brave; Kinst, the Might; and such), so I'm The YuriG. Silly, right?  :lol: 

btw I loved most of the name's origins of this thread, damnnnnn, so creative! I wish I had been more.  :unsure:

My PSN name (Shell_Cup) came about when my first name was already taken (obviously).  On the wall of the grandparents house, where I made the ID, they had a giant tortoise shell with artwork on it also, my pop was drinking coffee while I was doing it.

I like to tell people that its because the Shell Cup is my favourite tournament from Mario Kart ... but that's a lie

Please Shuhei, let us change our PSN names.

I wanted a name that suited me.. 

Vacuous is a word that describes me greatly, vacuous meaning: having or showing a lack of thought or intelligence; mindless. 

Vacuous was taken.. :(

But vacuous in Japanese wasn't ^_^ 

11152013120000155741373sarabhai-15.gif

Vacuous in Japanese is 空虚な .. 空虚な in English is spelt Kūkyona...

My stupidity fuelled my god like, absolutely fucking majestic name.  

288514.gif

If I ever get famous Japan..I mean why wouldn't I? Look at me.. it's pretty axiomatic.  

They'll all laugh at me and say "aha silly engrish man, your name is stupid" and I'll be like.. umm no, dick nuggets, it was on purpose! come at me Japanese bruh's! \(o,O)/

DonnieYen-IpMan003.gif

In Japan they use Kūkyona to describe empty ;/ so my joke doesn't stand very well... never the less. 

Me and the Japanese will still engage in mortal combat and I'll be like IP man.. crushing bitches because I can... all in a days work. 

You asked for my name and I gave you.. 

tumblr_inline_n9qozu21UQ1rk4p6f.gif

... My life story..

The name is Zerv-Kun.
I was asked to create my own character for a Manga a friend was writing, he was Zerv the Master Thief.
So that was my nickname for a short time in my life, so it became my PSN ID.

Oh and -Kun is a japanese thing, I was the youngest in my group of friends, so I always got called Zerv-kun or Zerv-chan, both of which used to make fun of me being the youngest.