Where does your PSN username come from?

Maitre

My brother's and my dad made it before we had any say and before we became trophy hunters.

Everyone refers to us as Johnny (which he spelled weird) even though our names are Marco and Joey (I'm Joey)

PLEASE SHU! LET US CHANGE OUR NAME!

Edited by johnie74

The Half is from Half Life, and the H3ro is from Guitar Hero, my two favourite games back in 2008/9 when I made my account. (Guitar-Life just didn't sound as good :P )

Also the 3 was included because me and all my friends had the number 3 in our PSN ID's, because we were cool like that.

Cactus Fantastic, from the Moon was an alter ego of mine when I was a ski patroller and ski instructor many years ago.  I thought it was a neat name, flowed off the tongue and I eventually transferred it to my PSN name.  I use Cactus as the main character name in many of my RPGS or any time I'm given the choice.

A niche little game called Rez that was released for Dreamcast and PS2 back in the day. The game has a special place in me, and if you've played it you'd know where my name comes from. I guess it applies to Child of Eden by extension as well, though I made my account way before that game was even announced (and in the end I didn't like the game that much, anyway). Kotaku recently did an article on Rez that I really liked: http://kotaku.com/rez-is-still-a-near-perfect-video-game-1680713659

I'm still disappointed that Rez HD was never ported to PSN...

Edited by l_eden_l

Mine comes from the angel/demon Samael, which means "The venom of God". I just like it, nothing to do with the band Samael. The numbers are from my date of birth, October 3rd and because is a shared account with my brother (we both love games) i took the second number from his date of birth, 19. An old habit, i guess.