Where does your PSN username come from?

Maitre

TenTon Hammer is one of my fav songs from my youth.

Bacon is amazing and I won't hear otherwise. (Also I cook epic amounts as part of my job)

It sounds dumb without been too stupid. (atleast it amuses me to think of a ten ton piece of bacon /droool)

I couldn't think of anything better and it was available :P

Edited by TenTonBacon

"Gildenmagier" ist German for "guild mage". I don't think I have to explain any further. ;) It was important to me to choose a German name, so German-speaking players don't have to ask for my language. I know there is this weird thing of Japanese people (ab)using German words (Xenosaga: "Ah, my beautiful little Kirschwassers."), but most of their names are so absurd that native speakers will immediately know it's a Japanese player. :D

Edited by Gildenmagier

• 2 weeks later...

My PSN name comes from the word Cryptic, The definition is "Having a meaning that is Mysterious or Obscure" So it plays well with online anonymity. It also stems from "Mysterious" As I Wanted to name it Mysterio because its one of my favorite spider-man villains. I spelled it Kryptiic but it was taken so I put Kryptiic_v2. My steam name is Cock Blocktimus Prime because I thought it was funny :D

Years ago, like 1999 (I know, sooo old xD) I got this manga called Aqua Knight. I fell in love with it, and the main character instantly, she was a badass girl, and it was an interesting world. Her name was Ruliya. It seemed a unique and cool name, so I decided to adopt it as my own, and have used it for maybe 15 years as my username on almost everything xD

"Neko" because my nicks on the internet start with this prefix.

"Slash" because I wanted to refer to an action. It could have been "Dash", "Punch", etc. instead.

I wish I could change my nick now -.-

My alternate US and JP accounts are NekoSmash and NekoSwash.

Edited by NekoSlash