Maitre

Where does your PSN username come from?

1,173 posts in this topic

Rico = last name, 2100 = time made. 

It was actually around 2045 (8:45pm) so i just rounded up to 2100 lol

Mine comes from one of the greatest drinks of my childhood.

One that needs a revival to coincede with the newest movie.

RG4L means Real G 4 Life its a spanish group Like Nengo Flow search him up

My 4 friends and I used to play WoW in my basement. I would yell a lot as the healer so I guess I had a bad case of nerd rage? And the 04 comes from the riddle of the cosmic 4.

3 is 5 and 5 is 4 -> 4 is the magic number

7 is 5 and 5 is 4 -> 4 is the magic number

21 is 9 and 9 is 4 -> 4 is the magic number

Get it?

it's my name from the front to the Back      :o 

hot-blonde-bikini-front-back.gif

Edited by Titan Balls

I have no idea honestly... I guess i thought it sounded cool back then?  :giggle:

Okay, technically this name originated on my YouTube channel and I just used the same thing for my PSN. But anyway...

(First of all, yes my real name is Matthew, just to clarify that.)

*cringe* Who here has heard of Nintendo's Metroid franchise? Samus Aran, freelance bounty hunter, female protagonist...

I was so obsessed with those games back when I created my YouTube account, which was 2011/2012, that I made my username MatthewAran, and... imagined myself being Samus Aran's ...... little brother... 

OH COME ON, I WAS FOURTEEN!

I am really into all things Japanese, Anime and of course games (particularly JRPG's).

I mashed the words together and I am happy with the result.

The Mono part is from Monokuma from Danganronpa, and the second bit is my surname, making it a castle of monokumas....or a monochrome castle who knows.

One Monokuma is bad enough let alone a castle full of em xD

My name is just the 1st initial of my 1st name 'Eric' part of my last name 'Burk' and finish it off with the deadly tuberculosis virus. A play on words I guess. I don't have tuberculosis or anything.

I have a buddy who goes by TB and everyone asks me all the time does he have tuberculosis and i always say no its his initials lol xD

the original name that i wanted to use was jinxxxsyns but it was taken so to allow me to use some form of the i made it xXjinxsynsXx which of course the xX and Xx are just being used to make it an available name but the jinxsyns is because my 2 favorite guitarists when i made the account were Jeremy Miles "Jinxx" Ferguson and Brian Elwin Haner, Jr. or Synyster Gates/ Syn is his stage name

Pretty simple

Keyvan: my first name

Nav: an extra part of my last name

47: my favourite number

See? notihng weird

There was like something my mother called me since birth "Yuri Gabriel" or something, people keep calling by that until today, I put YuriGabriel and it looked ridiculous, YuriG was taken, then I added The to the beginning and that was it.

I bet mine was the most creative ID ever.

The ''hp'' part doesn't mean anything, and i like knights. And that is pretty much it! Quite an epic tale!

drag0n2 was my previous username Inspired by the mythical creature (Dragon) I guess I always liked it whether it is in fairy tales, movies or video games they're so majestic but since the name is generic on this site and almost everyone is named dragon (Something) here makes me less different from anyone else, so I decided to change it to Xeliot which is very simple and original made up name. I can't tell you that I love it but, I like it, it's growing on me.  :lol:

Right hand rule is a rule about physics/eletricity and it was a joke within my highschool classmates because of how bad it was explained to us. We ended up messing with the exam/final's teachers who were watching us, making use of this rule and they were confused looking at some students all doing the same weird movement xD

Obviously RightHandRule would be too big and I don't like combination of words in usernames so I just wrote them the way they sounded and tadam! Raitandrul was made :D

Mine is how french people pronounce "WTF"! :)

That's brilliant! If I did the same thing with my language it'd be Vutieffe :awesome:

Some random letters I typed with my eyes closed for a username on a game I played once.

Mine comes from a group of rebels from the Escaflowne movie. I just switched most of the vowels with numbers.

Long story short, it's the acronym of what I called the bad guy in a detective game I played on PC long, long ago. :P

A lot of people think I got my name from a game and other such things but truth be told I liked it after playing FF8 in disk 3 if I remember when in space you see a ship Called Ragnarock but alas the name was taking so I had to add something to it then it came to me CK at the end was my wife's initials so I thought just add my last initial so Ragnarock became Ragnarockw (CKW) what I didn't know was putting a W at the end of your name means your are laughing at yourself at least that is what I was told from a player from japan when I use to play FF XI back in the day. I thought It odd how I used to get lots of invite from japan players turns out they thought it was funny. Anyway just stuck with it ever since.

I made this username 8ish years ago, I was really into Star Wars, and I was not creative. I really want to change on PSN, but NOPE!