Where does your PSN username come from?

Maitre

My username is basically two qualities that describe me as a person. I am very calm, to the point of being laidback, and I am considered a quiet person. I thought alright lets see what I can come up with.

Serene= Calm

Silent= Quiet

"SereneSilent"

Since then I really love the username plus people can chose to call me by my full Username, Serene or Silent.

My original idea for my PSN name was Corpsegrinder (and this is the nickname of the Cannibal Corpse's singer)

the name wasn't available and I didn't want to add it a number, then I pick cadaver (corpse) and I don't know why I added the "no_life" part,

I'm still wondering why I did it and I have not an answer yet... it sounds really ridiculous now I come to think about it xD

I inherited my username after my boyfriend. It was looong time ago, in a prehistoric era when not everybody cared to have their own email address. I did, he didn't. So he decided to use mine. And so I'm left with a username consisting of his name which is pretty funny while playing online. Guys think they play with another guy until they hear me ;-)

My original idea for my PSN name was Corpsegrinder (and this is the nickname of the Cannibal Corpse's singer)

the name wasn't available and I didn't want to add it a number, then I pick cadaver (corpse) and I don't know why I added the "no_life" part,

I'm still wondering why I did it and I have not an answer yet... it sounds really ridiculous now I come to think about it xD

It actually makes perfect sense when you know the meaning of cadaver.