Where does your PSN username come from?

Maitre

Mine came from Bleach (manga). I was out of ideas, so I decided to read the chapter that was just released. The name of the chapter was "The Last Nine Days" and I thought "man, this is awesome \o/", and that's it. It's not because I love the manga or anything (but I actually do), it was just cool.

I had a old account that partly I hated the name after so many years, partly I never was interested in trophies until recently and finally my now ex helped me pick that name so it had too many memories I didn't want.

Took me a week to think of something, I was furious at a few things in my life and it occurred to me the dark side and anger was getting me through the day haha

Hence my fury was vital. VitalFury. And I really like it  :wub:

Edited by VitalFury

My name is a old game name when ps3 came out anf it was called Mr-Psycho13 so i abonded that when i started trophyhunt. But now this year i started new. And i use iTz to call it and PsYcHo because i love it and number 13 beacuse its my lucky number.

So that why o call it iTz-PsYcHo-13

Feel free to add me.

I watched a movie called "Accepted" a couple hours before creating my PSN account. In that movie, a high school drop out creates his own university called South Harmon Institute of Technology (or in short, SHIT), and in SHIT you could take classes like "Bumper Stickers 101" and the such....

I don't know why, but I found that hilarious, and that's the story behind my IGN...

My first two games that got me seriously into the gaming world was Final Fantasy VII and Chrono Trigger back in those early days. I just put Fan and Trig being those two games and 99 as the max level in many role-playing games. Life changed for me from that day and I'm proud of being a gamer:) 

• Like 1