Maitre

Where does your PSN username come from?

1,163 posts in this topic

Mine is kinda complicated so lets just say that "Excalibur" and every single one of its variation are definitely taken so I have to go with something similar but not many people know about (Its definitely not a human's name, much less my name, like most assumed)

Edited by ClarentBArthur

From my edgy, arrogant 15 year old self. If I didn't have PS+ and so many purchases and trophies made on this account, I'd just make a new one with a better name, but alas, I'm stuck with this username unless Sony ever provides the option to change usernames.

From 2 comic book universes:

Blackout: a Marvel supervillian with a snazzy costume (think Electro from the 616 Universe except Blackout's costume is black  :P  instead of green and he only has one lightining bolt on his mask instead of 4)

The "kid" part is from Legion of Super-Heroes where almost everyone had the word "kid", "girl", "lad", "lass" etc. as part of their super hero code name.

...I have entirely too much time on my hands B)

Edited by The_Blackout_Kid

I took my name from the Dark Knight Sparda from Devil May Cry but upon seeing darkknightsparda taken, I did the next best thing and thus use devil instead of sparda. I believe I used the number 2 to because the name rolled off the tongue better than darkknightdevil1.

Edited by darkknightdevil2

Mine is i was born due (do) 1982 and 2014 i was in car accident so was thinking about suicide in 2015 which is die but never did.I changed my life and kept enjoying life found gaming to deal with problems.So long story short do in 1982 die in 2015.If that makes any sence

I got my name while watching blue exorcist as I am a fan and I wanted something original that would stand out as my own instead of having the same name as someone else I honestly don't know why I put 66 at the end of it though but it fits I guess lol 

I'm a Megaman fan. But the name is already taken so i've combined Megaman and Zero. And XX comes from Megaman X2 from snes.

I had a youtube channel that was ChristIllusion123 but when it came to my PSN username it wouldn't accept the 3 so I chopped it off :(

But always been a Slayer fan and Christ Illusion is one of my favourite albums... 

My Xbox name however, is ADthrax90... because I like Anthrax too, ;) but also because my names Adam ^_^ 

I am quite a history buff, and always had a fascination with tanks, so names after tanks like Sherman, Hetzer and Panzershreck are always my favorite.

In this case my username comes from the M26 Pershing heavy tank from WW2 and Korean (pic below). Though it is named after General of the Armies John Joseph Pershing.

Image result for m26 pershing

My love for shonen anime and cats cannot be topped. Sometimes I often wear cat ears around the house. Its probably all in my head, but I swear they improve my gaming. By the end of the day, I'm your number one shonen anime loving cat.

tumblr_lz5ep2dLNT1r621gdo1_500.gif

Meeoow~

It comes from the ISP by the time I subscribed, which is based (I guess) on my name & birthday but March 23rd isn't mine so who knows why it end up this way :blink:.

My first name is Wesley and Sigma comes from MegaMan. 

It's a combination of my first 2 initials (surname, i think it's called), and the highest vs. Race rank in mario kart wii. I first created my YouTube channel with it, then when i bought a ps3 it was the easiest for me to remember. (As 2 letterers were to short)

Avatar The Last Airbender, based on Ozai the firelord.
21 is the Blackjack number.
Avatar: The Last Airbender is a anime/cartoon that touched my life.

Very easy, my first name, the year i was born and the year in which i've made the account

Well, mine was very simple.

Jan is my first name.

So.

Justt_jan.
Nothing more, Nothing less.... Justt_jan.

My previous account was Just_Jan.

Edited by Justt_Jan

I came up with my name when I was 10 years old. I called myself marvelboy10 because I love Marvel comics, I am a boy, and I was 10 years old when I created it. Every since then I have been known as marvelboy10. :)

Name and date of birth. Can't wait for Sony to allow name changing so I can be even more of a retard and add some bank details.

It all started back in 1957 when I was promised to wield the ultimate username in exchange of my soul. Beloved FSM, I put my trust in you.

From Tomb Raider, because I'm a Tomb Raider fanboy. And 1994 is my year of birth.

I used to play a lot of MMO's, mainly one called MapleStory, and I went through a lot of character names. By the time I stopped playing, my characters name started with Oni, because my favourite game series is Onimusha. My favourite was OniWar, but that was taken. Oddly enough at the time I was making my account at 16 years old, I didn't know what else to put, and for some reason my father had a DVD next to his desk that was a movie....with Paul Walker....so my 16 year old brain thought "OniWalker sounds kinda cool I guess". Eight years later, I have dawned the name OniWalker, and to this day love how my 16 year old brain worked. It's original, its awesome, and theres no symbols or numbers!