Where does your PSN username come from?

Maitre

My first name is "Ernesto" (Ernest in English) but everybody calls me Neto since I was a kid, and I came in with Style as I've always felt that I got my own "style" from the way I do stuff on my personal life, the way I behave, very different music tastes, dressing, etc. I do things my own way as I don't follow trends and don't pay attention to what others think of me.

Even from a trophy hunting standpoint, I got my own style as I pick whatever the hell game I want to plat, I don't care about having 1k plats and climbing through leaderboards ?

7 minutes ago, mega-tallica said:

Mine's pretty self-explanatory. 

But for those non-rock/metal fans; Megadeth > mega, Metallica > tallica, combined = mega-tallica

haha yeah from the first moment I saw you on this site I figured out it was about those two great bands, good shit.

• Like 1

Hahaha...the real story behind my ID.

I used to be a bartender/waiter at a steak house near my house(walking distance). My buddies & I would always drink on the job and when I got home I'd fire up the PS3 for COD 4 Modern Warfare and make another drink. I used a wireless headset to talk to people, and there was just a lot of trash talk for no reason. One night I was actually at my bar making a stiff drink when this guy got all excited he killed me and started calling me out. I told him to STFU because I was making a drink and not at the controller. Hahaha...so that night before bed I thought I need a better ID...one that lets people know, right off the bat, who they are dealing with. The next morning, like as soon as I woke up, ThatDrunkGuy came to mind...and luckily no one had thought of it yet. COD and Rock Band, much more fun after that...zero trash talk except for some of those anti-drinking sorts...lol.

My name came from being lucky a lot when I was going to high school and would win at certain things, I came up with the lucky0ne and I think I was 16 at the time. so my name came out to be Lucky0ne16, I would love to switch it to dragonslayer21 since it's my Xbox and discord name, a lot of people make jokes about me being unlucky now when i die in cod

I invented my name playing Tekken when I was a kid. Years later, playing the game again I found out about that name, but I had no clue where it came from. It turned out in that being my name in most platforms. I like Jean, it's short and personal.

Edited by Jeanoltt

• 1 month later...

I've had this username since I was a kid. Originally, it was white_tiger_888 on Adult Swim, but I changed after the forums died. People have always told me how annoying I am and Tigers are my favorite animal so I figured I'd put them together. 8 is my favorite number and I just thought 888 was so cool. Not the coolest origin story but I like my name, it's been with me for ages and it's basically become part of who I am haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...