Where does your PSN username come from?

Maitre

my nick comes from Juking in games (mostly found in Dota,HoN,LoL and many others) while playing those games many people will go "hahah u just got Juked" while fleeing and vanishing into the forests, and the "X'D" (well it's obvious) since my real life nickname "crash" (not from crash bandicoot but from an accident a couple of years ago) is always taken (common nick) i decided to go with JukedXD for my PSN

Edited by JukedXD
  • Like 1

Mine is an abbreviation of my common internet handle, which is MetalShadowOverlord, which is basically a combination of my two favorite Sonic the Hedgehog characters: Shadow and Metal Sonic. (The "overlord" parrt comes from Metal Sonic's second form in Sonic Heroes, which is called "Metal Overlord") Yeah, I'm not the most creative guy in the world... xD;;

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Mine was originally from the xbox. When we first got our 360 in our household we set up an account (was kind of a family gift thing, were all gamers) and our house has always been refered to as Casa De Ben, House of Ben (Ben is our last name). Thus we made the account, I was a twat and stole the 360 to myself, and took over the name, now its mine for everything, mwahaha. Its been several years now though.

When I was younger, my favorite video game character was Kirby. I used it on the Nintendo forums, and it just sort of stuck. Now that I am a twenty two year old man, I feel slightly weird about using a name with Kid in it, but hindsight is 20/20.

Edited by Kirbykidx

I made mine when I was playing The Secret Saturdays: Beasts of the 5th Sun on PSP and liked what cryptids are so I made my account with that in my name,after a while it started to look well bad bud it stayed...I also have another account which I would love to have as primary but I have all the trophies and stuff owerhere so yeah,the other account is dooms_day_667 and tha's the name I usually use on forums (DoomsDayGamer or a variant of it) so if you saw that somewhere that's me :awesome:

Edited by killer_cryptid15

Mine tricks many people into thinking I'm a Tekken fan. Truth is, I have never even played a Tekken game. The nick comes from the game Ridge Racer for PSP, which at the start of my first savegame chose "Tekken" for me. I liked how it sounded, so I put the beginning of my name before that, and thus "Valtekken" was born. The "173" part was chosen by Skype, who randomly assigned me a number, when I lost my first account.

I'm pretty sure I've answered this before but my US PSN ID comes from the anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica since at the time I needed a US account for some DLC and it was the first available name that worked, my first account/Australian account Shana-Flame_Haze comes from one of my favourite shows Shakugan no Shana and I just basically chose my favourite character since all my attempts at an "original" name were taken...