Where does your PSN username come from?

Maitre

• 4 weeks later...

My name:        Antonio      ----> Toño ----> tonio

My last name: Dominguez ----> dguez

PSN: tonio_dguez

Wish I could change it, it will be something related to MGS I think....SnakEND?? Whatever, I have too many trophies to make a new one now :/

my psn id comes from back when i was playing phantasy star online on the dreamcast. when i decided to make a hucast, i named him locutus, after the star trek villan. later when i moved on to the gamecube version, the first character i made was another hucast named locutus. i kept the name so others on there who knew me from the dreamcast version would know it was me. after a while i decided to use it for just about everything online, because by then i was so used to the name and so many knew me by that name.

My PSN ID started as a joke when trying to come up with a T-Shirt idea for fans of mine. This was 1997 and I was a heel pro-wrestling ring announcer who would get my ass handed to me by the star that was brought in for the night. My ring name was Michael Tuffer so jokingly we thought it would be funny if people could wear shirts that say "TufferWear". We made a shirt that said Tufferwear with an Office door on the back with a slogan of "Step in my office" and through the door you could see it was a wrestling ring. Then I made Tufferwear my default everything. Had I known I would care so much about trophies I would have seriously considered changing the name. 

Mine comes from my name, Dustin. But my original username was really dusty but it was already taken, so I thought  of something close, so dirt it was with random numbers                                                                                                                                                            

dirt_54.png

it's from the anime/manga "katekyo hitman reborn!". there's this one guy who always called the maincharacter "juudaime". so that's where i got it from.

though I regret my name now, and I really want to change it... Mostly because I stopped watching the show and the manga has already ended. Also I don't like the fandom, lol.

Well my name is Paul, but when I was training for powerlifting everyone called my Paulie, as I looked like an enforcer. 13 has always been my favorite number.

Kind of a spin off from The Sopranos I suppose, but I look nothing like him.

Edited by Paulie1313

JMVcz = J and V is my name initials, M is like MasterII (my another nick) and cz is country I am belong. Since the beginning JMV was my arcade video games 3 letters nick, which I am using on EMUX (czech and slovak arcade videogames gaming community and leaderboards).

My name comes from an album name from one of my favorite bands Meshuggah.The 187 part was something I always put at the end of all my usernames when i was in high school.187 being the whole cop code thing (kinda dumb IMO) I kinda wish i can drop the 1 but what can ya do?

Edited by chaosphere187

I always liked Puck in Shakespeare's A Midsummernight's Dream.

The thought, all that gaming being very illusionary always reminds me of Puck's epilogue at the end of the play, which I adore.

Puck as name wasn't available anymore, one alternative name is Robin Goodfellow (cf. Puck being identified as Robin Goodfellow by a fairy in Act II, Scene 1).

End of story.