Konami Code Trophy

snbooth83

WARNING 

WARNING

this will delete your save!

*EDIT*

My bad, i used it and it showed the contra as my continue save slot, thought it overwrote my save. If you go to load you can still see the other one. Again my bad

Edited by ZeromusF4

5 minutes ago, ZeromusF4 said:

WARNING 

WARNING

this will delete your save!

No, it will not.

It's mentioned in their official trailer:

10 hours ago, snbooth83 said:

How do I get the code to work? From what I’ve read/seen, you’re supposed to enter it on the title screen, but I can’t get it to work. Also, what are the PlayStation equivalents to B and A?

https://halfglassgaming.com/2022/02/infernax-lets-you-use-the-konami-code-and-the-results-are-amazing/

I should point out that I’ve been playing this on PS5, which doesn’t have A and B buttons.

The code instead is up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, O, X.

Not only it will not delete the save but trophies can be obtained with the code. I used it during my whole run and had no problem getting them. It makes the game so much easier this way because you have infinite ammo with your machine gun, a hell of a range, a huge DPS and it gives you 30 lives at the start which prevents from getting any game over screen (if you are not too bad during the platform sequences).

12 hours ago, Pelotedeneige said:

Not only it will not delete the save but trophies can be obtained with the code. I used it during my whole run and had no problem getting them. It makes the game so much easier this way because you have infinite ammo with your machine gun, a hell of a range, a huge DPS and it gives you 30 lives at the start which prevents from getting any game over screen (if you are not too bad during the platform sequences).

My bad, i used it and it showed the contra as my continue save slot, thought it overwrote my save. If you go to load you can still see the other one. Again my bad

• 3 weeks later...