Things you do in Gaming you wouldn't do in life

Dr_Mayus

I wouldn't build an incomplete theme park attraction and set the launch speed to hundreds of miles per hour (Rollercoaster Tycoon). 

Nor would I spend hours building a tribe of over 300 guys and use them to beat the shit out of the four dudes on the next island (Populous: The Beginning).

I wouldn't deliberately guide a nikita missile into the US President's face...well..actually now that I think about it...(MGS2).

I definitely wouldn't have a Jill sandwich (Resident Evil).

I wouldn't lock my butler in the freezer. Unless I wanted my beer ice cold (Tomb Raider). 

I wouldn't taser an innocent scientist for over five minutes (Syphon Filter).

I probably wouldn't send my football team to play in a 0-0-11 formation and lose the match 55 - 0. Nor would I send them out in a formation that resembles a penis (Football Manager). 

I'm pretty sure any of those things would be frowned upon if I attempted them in real life. 

The one thing I can never do in real life that I do in Gaming is kill people and slay any creature in my way. Apart from that, I would never:

• Hijack other people's cars and transport
  • Die and restart checkpoint
  • Run over long distances around the country/city
  • Having lots of weapons in my iventory and pulling them out 

There's also one thing I can't do in Gaming (that I find really hard to do) that I do in real life (well, in FIFA :P):

• Scoring Free Kicks regularly

I find it really hard to score Free Kicks (especially 30 yards and above). Free Kicks in real life are way easier to score. I've scored many of them in school tournaments, etc.

• Like 2

Jump or run circles in the same spot for hours while people around me shoot each other in the face...play capture the flag...search for collectibles; would feel like I was homeless...again...defuse a bomb...aid and abed terrorists...climb buildings then jump off of them to see how much damage I can take...plant c4 then hide behind a tree 2 meters away while I detonate it...do a barrel roll in any sort of vehicle...try and get a high combo in a fight..."hold up, man...can we start this over?...I broke my combo there"...shoot and smash all the random $hit around me to see if anything is hidden inside...swim...f**k swimming...try to melee someone who is running at me with an assault rifle...collect orbs in hopes of getting some lame physical upgrades...try to memorize people's walking patterns...avoid security cameras...jump up a flight of stairs...do chin ups on the edge of a building/cliff...wear tight clothes or a cape...start a gunfight with cops and gangsters hoping to shootdodge my way past them with a handful of painkillers...dance...f**k dancing...invert my y-axis, although it would be kind of trippy...mute my headset...and the list goes on...

on the flip side I do like camping...video games, can't stand it...

Things I wouldn't do in real life that I do in Video Games;

- Kill

- Go around collecting pointless stuff off the ground (Collectibles)

- Actually going out of my way to talk to everyone and hear what they have to say

- Anything I find, I keep until I feel like I need it, but I never end up actually needing it. (Basically hoard)

Those are what I can come up with at the moment. 

Being violent and killing people

Walking into peoples houses without knocking (i.e. Pokemon)

Killing monsters which in irl would be animals

Not eating, showering or sleeping which don't seem to be a concept in most games except maybe FFXV or something

Sell junk to shops (most rpgs)

Spam gifts to date or make friends (Harvest Moon)

Have the luxury of saving before important events and reloading if something goes wrong

I play games made by Rockstar, I feel like if I would start listing the things I do in gaming that I wouldn't do in real life then I'd be writing for a long time.

Honestly, if in a GTA game someone dents my car, I pull them out of their car and run them over with their own car. Just extrapolate from there and you get an idea of the shit I do in games.

I dropped several baby penguins in the abyss, and I'll do it again when the game gets a Switch release.

penquin2.gif

• Like 2

- Run everywhere I go

- Smash private property in hopes of finding items/currency

- Respawn when I die

- Eat food from the ground or from any place imaginable

- Get a new hairstyle that requires more hair than I previously had BEFORE the hairstyle

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tora Chan said:

- Run everywhere I go

- Smash private property in hopes of finding items/currency

- Respawn when I die

- Eat food from the ground or from any place imaginable

- Get a new hairstyle that requires more hair than I previously had BEFORE the hairstyle

Or run at all.

• Like 1

I wouldn't go to the store and launch a basket on top of the assistant's head (Skyrim)

I also wouldn't see a person sleeping and proceed to launch every item I can find over them (Also Skyrim)

I wouldn't physically be able to ride a horse up a vertical surface (Skyrim...again)

I definitely wouldn't lose a wedding ring and a goat and threaten the owners with violence rather than getting their stuff back (Skyrim!)

I wouldn't kill a spider. Not even a Frostbite Spider, his ass is getting trapped in a glass and taken outside (Skyrim) (Not the second part, I don't recall being able to haul a spider out of Labyrinthian in the world's biggest jar).