Street Fighter 6 - 92 on Metacritic

Abby_TheLastofUs

3 hours ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

World Warriors are a staple and deserve to all be in at launch.

Cammy with pants was expected but I'm not mad at it after seeing those abs. 1f605.png

Agreed on WW.

Cammy still is queen bae imo but yeah hopefully they get alt attires and classic. Guile looks like a sailor lmao, i guess Navy... 

Cammy SFV looked bad with the goggles and no braids lmao. But luckily they had classic attires.

Akuma ive had an issue with for awhile, whats with his lion mane hair... i much prefer super saiyan spiky hair akuma lol though again, im sure itll be an alt attire

1 hour ago, Eraezr said:

Guess that answers my questions on Alt attires. Cammy White is the best! ?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SiC said:

i see they kept the cell shaded anime option. Thats pretty good.

Again I hope some of the color splash stuff can be toned down.

Also random, aside from finish screens in SF2 Turbo, did SF ever have blood? im not talking levels like MK, but just like beat down effects. 

Also wondering if V-Triggers are in still. 

Still expecting either Feb or April release. Maybe January? not march tho if RE4 is out then... 

can't wait 

On 6/3/2022 at 1:22 PM, FreshFromThaDeli said:

World Warriors are a staple and deserve to all be in at launch so happy with that.

disappointed there's no Balrog, Vega, Sagat, M. Bison

@SiC love ur sig. was my favorite part of the reveal trailer lol

Edited by MonaSaxPayne
  • Like 3

Watched the trailer back like 10 times now. Gonna be a long wait but one that is hopefully worth it. 

The Battle Hub will most likely let us play classic SF games (might even extend to classic Capcom fighting games) judging by the background in the hub clearly labelled 'play area'

I hope we get a jukebox mode with the whole franchise music like how almost every other fighting game franchise is doing it. 

6 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

Also random, aside from finish screens in SF2 Turbo, did SF ever have blood? im not talking levels like MK, but just like beat down effects. 

There was some blood effects in old sf2 editions, not just that... they even puked sometimes when you punched them in the gut!!!

vlcsnap-00018dium2.png

1c289c806e0d423fff51e050b5905dce.gif

call me names but I'd love if they puked again hahaha loved it

4 hours ago, Ekir said:

There was some blood effects in old sf2 editions, not just that... they even puked sometimes when you punched them in the gut!!!

vlcsnap-00018dium2.png

1c289c806e0d423fff51e050b5905dce.gif

call me names but I'd love if they puked again hahaha loved it

sick fuck LOL. jk, yeah little stuff like that adds to everything. Hopefully they're back.

4 hours ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

The Battle Hub will most likely let us play classic SF games (might even extend to classic Capcom fighting games) judging by the background in the hub clearly labelled 'play area'

could even just be unranked online pvp hub lobby, like GG, Blazblue, DBZF, all had.

I personally love this SF. How many franchises have been stuck for decades because they don't know how to improve, or just make the same thing all over again. I've enjoyed the trailer because they showed something different, instead of the same game with better graphics. There's new characters, style, open world?, even Ryu is different. They are making a new beginning instead of doing the same trailer about the Heihachi family and the many problems they have. Or Scorpion fighting Sub-Zero and that's it.

I think this changes will make a big difference in the end.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

sick fuck LOL. jk, yeah little stuff like that adds to everything. Hopefully they're back.

could even just be unranked online pvp hub lobby, like GG, Blazblue, DBZF, all had.

I think it will be a lobby but also allow classic games to be played. It has arcade cabinets of all the old games in the background and at the end of the trailer it had the insert coin sound effect from SF2 and it's many renditions.