Street Fighter 6 - 92 on Metacritic

Abby_TheLastofUs

Juri looks exactly like the footy waifu we all deserved. Glad to have her in base game.

I hope she won't have her attack storing system from SFV.  But I already see the exact same leg move in the trailer.

Edit: Upon reading the ps blog it seems the storing is still here. Oh, well.

Edited by Akrioz
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Akrioz said:

Juri looks exactly like the footy waifu we all deserved. Glad to have her in base game.

I hope she won't have her attack storing system from SFV.  But I already see the exact same leg move in the trailer.

That's sad..

Still, since I definitely will not have Rose around at the start, I'm happy that my number 2 made it to the starting cast! (Still, that cat smartphone doesn't feel like a Juri thing for some reason..)

3 hours ago, Akrioz said:

While I'm glad to have her dive kick back she seemed to be missing her fireballs, or are they implented in the storing system just like from sfv? Feels weird that they wouldn't show us any of that in the trailer. Also, did anybody notice her pointy helmet in the trailer??

47 minutes ago, grimydawg___ said:

Kimberly is Guy lol

Most likely a student considering she's using the Bushinryu style with her own twist to it!?

On 6/3/2022 at 6:16 PM, Infected Elite said:

not a huge fan on some costume designs, but if they have classic ones in im happy. Love me some Cammy! 

Edit: 22 roster at launch isnt bad either

There will be classic costumes bro don't worry! They already showed Ryu, Chun-li and Guile's as well as alternate costumes for Jamie and Luke just look it up. Also the leaked Cammy showcased her in her classic outfit! Capcom REALLY knows what they're doing now! Give a fresh look to all characters to appease new players while giving the classic look as an option to satisfy veterans!?

10 minutes ago, Xugoshi said:

While I'm glad to have her dive kick back she seemed to be missing her fireballs, or are they implented in the storing system just like from sfv? Feels weird that they wouldn't show us any of that in the trailer. Also, did anybody notice her pointy helmet in the trailer??

Apparently she has them to use for free, but the storing system is still implemented to strengthen the skills that were locked in the storing system is SF5 or something..

10 minutes ago, Xugoshi said:

Most likely a student considering she's using the Bushinryu style with her own twist to it!1f601.png

Yes, that's accurate.. I feel sad for Ibuki.. and Guy..

Stuff were a bit elaborated on a ps blog post.

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/08/07/how-capcom-designed-kimberly-and-juri-for-street-fighter-6/

• Like 1

Fans of Juri will be wickedly pleased to know she retains many of her past moves with different properties now. Fuhajin returns where Juri performs an upwards kick and stores Fuha stocks upon completion. Saihasho, Ankensatsu, and Go Ohsatsu are newly named special moves, but may be visually familiar in the form of the low projectile or jumping axe kick. While these can now be performed without having to expend Fuha stocks, they can be chained together and powered up if a Fuha stock is available.

I think this means you do not spend a charge unless you want to, but to access them you still need to have a stock. But I would prefer to them just always be there and stocks just be a buffed version

Edited by Akrioz

5 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

Ken, Juri and Karin are my favorite SF characters, having 2/3 in the game already makes me so hyped :D But even if we don't get Karin, and the leaked roster is real only makes me more excited as, finally, the new characters look as interesting as the OG's :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Johnathan994 said:

Ken, Juri and Karin are my favorite SF characters, having 2/3 in the game already makes me so hyped :D But even if we don't get Karin, and the leaked roster is real only makes me more excited as, finally, the new characters look as interesting as the OG's :D

i vaguely remember the leaked roster. If she isnt in yet, i expect dlc season 1. Is Kolin in ?

• 2 weeks later...