PS5 Separate Trophy list/save file auto pop?

WizdogC

10 minutes ago, WizdogC said:

Just like the title, do we know if this is a whole new list separate from the ps4 version? And will transferring my ps4 save auto pop the trophies? 

There are no PS4/PS5 shared trophy lists. And as explained in the announcement, there will be no auto pop. 

26 minutes ago, Ghost said:

This is separate from the PS4 version. And there's no auto-pop because:

Note that as the next-gen version has a different SKU, PlayStation trophies obtained in backward compatibility will not be transferred.

Source: https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/41435/patch-1-5-next-generation-update-list-of-changes

Does SKU stand for Stock Keeping Unit?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Aowba said:

I can confirm that there’s no auto-pop. Only one trophy for getting all cases done popped for me and nothing.

Isn't that a auto-pop??

I guess it looks like auto-pops has different variations. Like if a full list auto-pops, then players will class it as a auto-pop, but if only a few trophies auto-pop, then it players wont class as a auto-pop.

So a partial auto-pop isnt't a auto-pop, only a full list is classed as a auto-pop......??? Well this is what looks like here with these comments....

To me still looks like a auto-pop as some players like yourself have just confirmed some trophies will auto-pop, technically a auto-pop still

BUT..

In this this case, it's just very different, as certain save states can auto-pop trophies but simply loading the profile save won't pop all the trophies, but can be done one by one

It's the same as RE8, players actually class that as a auto-pop though I think, but it's the same. There only 2 trophies auto-pop, the rest will auto-pop from certain saves, which is essentially the same no, just easier on RE8 as it's a simpler game with simpler mechanics

So what we need for this, is for somebody to come up with a complete roadmap on where to make strategic saves for every trophy on PS4, at a point where you can load the saves up on the PS5 and auto-pop all the trophies.

Assuming there are enough save files to do so, even if not though, could just mean needs to be even more strategic.....

Anybody care to do the honours and work it all out....XD

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

I dont like the idea of autopopping, im just not interested in getting the same platinum twice just to increase the number. That said, this is just sad. I had the guts to platinum this game at launch, when it was a smoking pile of garbage. While it was unplayable, I really enjoyed the story, so Im somehow interested in playing the DLCs. So yeah, I will have ps4 version with the plat and ps5 version with just DLC trophies, not cool. That’s exactly the reason why Im so dissapointed. Looks like its just the way it is with that game. I dont intend to plat the game again and I dont want to play the ps4 version of DLCs. What a pity… 

47 minutes ago, Ghost said:

This is separate from the PS4 version. And there's no auto-pop because:

Note that as the next-gen version has a different SKU, PlayStation trophies obtained in backward compatibility will not be transferred.

Source: https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/41435/patch-1-5-next-generation-update-list-of-changes

Entitled crybabies incoming in three... two ..

• Like 1

I love this game and I can’t wait to platinum it again, but I honestly don’t understand how this company thinks! Forcing people to platinum the game again + releasing the game in literally the most occupied period of games in 2022 is just so weird. I hope this version of the game lives up to its expectations, and I hope people give it another chance. 

I love you CD PROJEKT RED but you’re so fucking weird. 

• Like 2