PS5 Separate Trophy list/save file auto pop?

WizdogC

4 minutes ago, Hayabusa85 said:

Weird how we all seem to be auto-popping different trophies randomly.  

That tracks, given the overall quality of the original release. Respect to the masochists going through this a second time.

8 minutes ago, frontzie said:

#justcyberpunkthings

Seems that way.  On PSN there are only two trophies and the platinum that are 0.0% so people have obviously auto-popped the endings and stuff too.  Maybe a save just after you had got the trophy in the PS4 version makes it pop on PS5.  Then in theory saves just before you would get a trophy should pop finishing the requirement.  

Edited by Hayabusa85

34 minutes ago, Suicide_Tortuga said:

I really miss the days of games having a shared trophy list between platforms. 

Some trophy hunters are now getting used to the idea of doing the trophies once and getting two platinums for it

Same here, but in this case it’s technically impossible to share a PS5 list with previous platform lists, think of PS3/4/Vita as “legacy” lists and PS5 as “new” lists, which can’t be merged

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Suicide_Tortuga said:

Some trophy hunters are now getting used to the idea of doing the trophies once and getting two platinums for it

Yeah, but companies do not need to make concessions for those people. Trophies are meant to be earned. There should be a difference between expecting and hoping for auto pop trophies for a next gen reease.

52 minutes ago, Suicide_Tortuga said:

I miss the days where a game only came out on the current gen console. :P

ill finally go back to this eventually but i have Horizon ps5 to plat, then ps4 (even if it autopops, im not playing ps4 version first. fuck that), then Elden Ring any%, then maybe Cyberpunk alongside WWE 2K22 when i get annoyed lol

considering i have the Deathloop in Dying Light 2. So this'll be enough time for techland to get their shit together 

29 minutes ago, necro1983 said:

Loaded my save before getting last fast travel terminal which originally got me Platinum but on PS5 I'm not getting that trophy to pop and according to PSN no one else has yet.

Yeah it is one of the two non-platinum trophies that PSN shows at 0% so probably completely glitched.

1 hour ago, ArtMontef said:

Why would you even skip cutscenes in such story heavy game? 1f914.png 

Many many reasons Sir, I don't need everybody to understand, was just asking.

If I purchase a game, I believe I'm allowed to replay it as often as I want, reasons for replaying are my own, enjoyment is always the key factor ;)

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

Normally I’m all in for ps4>ps5 autopops but after getting the platinum for ps4 and 30+ bluescreens, crashes, massive bugs and so on I think this would be a great second chance to play this game it was meant to be played.

Very bad release date tho considering horizon and elden ring are closing in. I’ll give it a go after those 2 for sure :)

"Bad". I'm 100% sure that timing was not a coincidence.

• Like 3