Any glitches in the PS5 version before I start playing?

xTROPHY_LEGENDx

I've held off playing the game until the PS5 version was available as I was always gonna play PS5 over PS4.

A mate lent me his PS4 physical and i've had it a while now, so I upgraded earlier.

Im aware of the shit show of the launch, bugs, game breaks etc etc and im finishing off DL2 before I jump into this, so it'll be interesting to read peoples thoughts on the PS5 version and whether issues present on PS4 have been fixed and what not.

Will look forward to playing it as despite all the shite that has come off this game, it was a game I always wanted to try from its inception.

1 hour ago, zurin said:

Frequent Flyer is glitched.

No it isn't
When Patch 1.3 was implemented the requirement for the trophy was to find all locations. And the cry babies who were almost done with the game still didn't know there is a detailed map that tells you exactly what you've missed
https://maps.piggyback.com/cyberpunk-2077/maps/night-city

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, marko_cruise said:

No it isn't
When Patch 1.3 was implemented the requirement for the trophy was to find all locations. And the cry babies who were almost done with the game still didn't know there is a detailed map that tells you exactly what you've missed
https://maps.piggyback.com/cyberpunk-2077/maps/night-city

The trophy is currently at 0.0% on playstation. It's the ONLY trophy on the PS5 that NO ONE in the world has.

Edited by zurin
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

Can I buy the game or will it have many bugs/glitches? I just stopped playing dying light because it’s unplayable I don’t want to go from one bug city to another 

Dying Light 2 unplayable, on ps5, wut? I have played around 50 hours and havent had any problems at all except a couple of trophies didnt pop and maybe 2 floating things but other than that it runs amazing for me. Hope you continue it soon, I had so much fun with it :) 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Maaden_Swe said:

Dying Light 2 unplayable, on ps5, wut? I have played around 50 hours and havent had any problems at all except a couple of trophies didnt pop and maybe 2 floating things but other than that it runs amazing for me. Hope you continue it soon, I had so much fun with it :) 

As we're on a trophy site, a lot of people consider trophies not popping as unplayable. Any one of constant freezes, frame rates sub 20, multiple crashes, gamebreaking glitches and save corruptions are what I considered unplayable, have you encountered anything like that?

• Like 4

I have to laugh.  A year and a half after initial release and finally we get the ps5 version.  Wasn't their excuse having to make a Next Gen game run on the ps4?  Or am i confused on that?  Because if that was their excuse which i'm pretty sure it was at least a part of the excuse, then why didn't we get the ps5 version 1st?   anyway this looks much better.  The AI still look dumb as hell like they belong in a ps3 or ps2 game running into the car over and over again.  I couldn't sit through it again unfortunately no matter how much they fix it.  

To those who haven't played it and held back from playing the ps4 version opting to wait for ps5 i think you made a good choice.  however, don't expect to be blown away because the game just isn't that great.  the dialogue options are just so tedious and the whole approach just seems so dated.  You can truly tell the main problem with this game it it got it's start with a ps3 era mindset and then tried to release on a ps5 console.  

Edited by steel6burgh