Any glitches in the PS5 version before I start playing?

xTROPHY_LEGENDx

10 hours ago, Thomas2400 said:

Managed to last two minutes into this video, I don't think I could encounter anything as annoying as the person in the video in the game even if there are still glitches so thank you for sharing 

That's what the mute button is for. I was more interested in all the cars randomly flying through the air and NPCs falling through the geometry.

11 hours ago, TJ_Solo said:

A heavily edited reaction youtuber has a video with glitches on PC. 
**shocking**

I mean... it's a Cyberpunk video. He was looking for glitches and he found them. **shocking**

The "Frequent Flyer" trophy on xbox series X (so the game version released yesterday) freezes at 94%. Is it strange that the same achievement / trophy gives problems on different platforms or can it happen? I'm thinking they might have added more as they've added new shelters for example, maybe they've added other icons in areas with little fast travel ?

Edited by Siriodorione

8 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

The "Frequent Flyer" trophy on xbox series X (so the game version released yesterday) freezes at 94%. Is it strange that the same achievement / trophy gives problems on different platforms or can it happen? I'm thinking they might have added more as they've added new shelters for example, maybe they've added other icons in areas with little fast travel ?

i can't get Frequent Flyer unlocked too on PS5 i have checked all fast travel points though....

47 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

If I remember correctly they were 150, my doubt is that they have increased with the new version of the game. But if you've seen them all in a new game then it's glitchy.

yeah i just counted them and compared to the Interactive Online Map too and i indeed got 150 but not Trophy ;P (the only other thing could be that they added new ones but i dont know where nor did i see one anywhere) i guess the Platin has to wait then until this gets fixed / or a solution is found sadly.....

I got platinum on PS4 and I'm doing a fresh run on PS5. So far, a couple of graphic glitches (like the infamous subtitle black bar that won't go away). 

I'm holding out to do the gigs, as the buggy scripting is what ruined the trophies for me on PS4. 

The game looks and runs better, for sure, but its foundation is still linear and a little boring. 6 to a 7/10. 

ARIXANDRE.png

Edited by ARIXANDRE
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Siriodorione said:

If I remember correctly they were 150, my doubt is that they have increased with the new version of the game. But if you've seen them all in a new game then it's glitchy.

I'm playing PS4 version on PS5.

I found 150 dataterms, 1 new one at Jig Jig Street, and 4 more next to the entrance of new V's apartments, but I can't get Frequent Flyer.

I'm pretty sure they added some dataterms.

2 minutes ago, mimimushi said:

I found 150 dataterms, 1 new one at Jig Jig Street, and 4 more next to the entrance of new V's apartments, but I can't get Frequent Flyer.

If there are any new ones, we know that on xbox 150 / ??? are 94%, so doing two calculations, there should be 6 or 7 new ones. I repeat, only if they really have added them.
Maybe one for every new home we can buy? I don't know how many there are or even if there is fast travel outside the entrance.

2 hours ago, mimimushi said:

Care to share the Jig Jig Street location? - Nevermind, found it. 

So yea, 5 new, prob need another 4 if Xbox reporting 94% is accurate.

Edited by zurin

14 minutes ago, Soldier20OfGod20 said:

I played on PS5 version and only 1 glitch happened. The punk gangs that you attack that are easy, for some reason hardness went up, and were nearly indestructible. After a few minutes it stopped and went back to being easy. Very weird 

I experienced this too. I already had the ps4 plat and was using some old saves to try and get the superhero landing trophy but they barely took any damage at all from the landing lol. I also couldn't get gun fu or two heads one bullet to pop again despite loading a save from before when I earned them on ps4 and definitely fulfilling the requirements. Maybe those need a fresh game? I'll just wait on re platinuming this one until a couple of bugs are worked out and more information is available. I certainly don't mind playing again but it would be nice to use old saves to get rid of some of the more annoying trophies. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, zurin said:

Care to share the Jig Jig Street location? - Nevermind, found it. 

So yea, 5 new, prob need another 4 if Xbox reporting 94% is accurate.

Sorry for the late reply.  I'm glad you found it.

Jig Jig Street is in Westbrook, a little southeast of Cherry Blossom Market.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jess210sw said:

I experienced this too. I already had the ps4 plat and was using some old saves to try and get the superhero landing trophy but they barely took any damage at all from the landing lol. I also couldn't get gun fu or two heads one bullet to pop again despite loading a save from before when I earned them on ps4 and definitely fulfilling the requirements. Maybe those need a fresh game? I'll just wait on re platinuming this one until a couple of bugs are worked out and more information is available. I certainly don't mind playing again but it would be nice to use old saves to get rid of some of the more annoying trophies. 

I can confirm autojock trophy working if you have save before buy last car this is most annoying trophy in this trophy list go get it!

15 hours ago, jess210sw said:

Superhero landing worked perfect for me on first try which was a relief as I remember on the PS4 version that was the trophy I had the most trouble with. I believe on that save file my V was at least level 45 so it was likely I had outlevelled that particular area. If you're not doing enough damage perhaps pull up a save file (before you got the trophy) where your level is higher if you have one.

I loved Cyberpunk when I first played it and didn't encounter the bugs that others did. Only gripe was the graphics were really bad on PS4 at the time so I stopped and finished off the rest of the game on PS5 via backwards compatibility - that was before any of the major patches. My other gripe was the economy which was really, really bad. I think CDPR has really rebalanced the game for the better. Crafting economy is much better now - I was able to get the Autojock trophy with the Ashura method, although you have to be pretty high level and spec a lot into the Tech tab to do it so that method won't be for everyone. Weapons are less powerful now but hacking is OP. I've been running around doing all the area completion trophies just silently one-hit killing with short circuit and because I have perks that reduce the amount of power needed for quickhacks in the intelligence tab it's basically infinite. I love it! ?

there were indeed a few more i missed (around 160 total fast travel points) but now i can confirm the trophy is obtainable bcs i just got it

22 hours ago, Siriodorione said:

If there are any new ones, we know that on xbox 150 / ??? are 94%, so doing two calculations, there should be 6 or 7 new ones. I repeat, only if they really have added them.
Maybe one for every new home we can buy? I don't know how many there are or even if there is fast travel outside the entrance.

there were indeed a few more i missed (around 160 total fast travel points) but now i can confirm the trophy is obtainable bcs i just got it

Here is a link with screenshots of the map where you can see all the points i unlocked (dont remember exactly where the new ones were but with those picutes you can compare)

LINK

Edited by sasastanic11
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, sasastanic11 said:

Here is a link with screenshots of the map where you can see all the points i unlocked (dont remember exactly where the new ones were but with those picutes you can compare)

LINK

thank you,Got the trophy,it's like 2 additionall data terms per city 

Finally got the frequent flyer trophy, but for some reason I can't seem to get the Ten out of ten and master crafter trophy :(

I grinded to get max in crafting again for ten out of ten and I definitely crafted more then 3 legendary items for master crafter so idk :/

Perhaps on a fresh new playthrough? If not I'm confused haha

2 minutes ago, Cloemoester said:

Finally got the frequent flyer trophy, but for some reason I can't seem to get the Ten out of ten and master crafter trophy :(

I grinded to get max in crafting again for ten out of ten and I definitely crafted more then 3 legendary items for master crafter so idk :/

Perhaps on a fresh new playthrough? If not I'm confused haha

are you sure you crafted items on save before getting them on ps4? because I got master crafter on my ps4 save before I got this trophy on ps4

I’m very early in Act 2, probably 1/8 to the platinum.

• Multiple texture load in issues
  • Game Crashed during Act 1 finale escape
  • Jackies bike randomly placed out of view on Highway after spider-bot mission

All things considered, very minor compared to the clustercuss that was the PS4 launch.

• Like 1

Just booted the game up after reading this thread. Up until now, I had only experienced minor texture loading issues.

When I last played, I got to a story point where your car gets damaged, where I stopped playing and turned it off. On loading the game, the crash happened differently than before. When I first had it happen, my car just took a bit of damage. When it happened on the load, my car was flipped on its side. I hit square to exit the car and it seems the game expected the car to be upright as I climbed through the roof of the car, as if the door was there and fell through the map. The game made an auto save as I was falling, so I then was put into a loop of falling and reloading over and over. Luckily I made plenty of backup saves so I have a save 4 minutes prior.

Be careful during the “I walk the Line” mission. If you kill Sasquatch(the boss) before getting to the van, the shutters will close and you won’t be able to continue with the mission, fortunately Cyberpunk does a good job with saves, so you can simply load a previous save to keep going.