Trophy Hunters, Let's Help Plant Some Trees!

GothGirlMaxine

Hello everyone!

Based on the PSNProfiles stats for the trophy "Reached The Daunt" on PS4 & PS5 versions, around 19,500 people have earned the trophy within the promotion dates.

So as a community, we have planted nearly 20,000 trees! (Unless the target was reached earlier than expected) - But regardless, the people of PSNProfiles have made a considerable contribution to planting trees and doing something positive for the planet whilst playing video games. Congratulations everyone! ?❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StygianWolf4 said:

Hello everyone!

Based on the PSNProfiles stats for the trophy "Reached The Daunt" on PS4 & PS5 versions, around 19,500 people have earned the trophy within the promotion dates.

So as a community, we have planted nearly 20,000 trees! (Unless the target was reached earlier than expected) - But regardless, the people of PSNProfiles have made a considerable contribution to planting trees and doing something positive for the planet whilst playing video games. Congratulations everyone! ?❤️

Thought on getting it when saw the promotion and forgot the name of the trophy. Luckily won it on PS4 and PS5.

Agree with you, amazing initiative and really happy for the effort done here!

• 4 weeks later...

There is a few more days before this event is over. I was wondering would using your alt accounts to get Reached the Daunt be okay and would alt accounts register the obtained trophy here on psn profiles? I can't seem to find my alt accounts here. Or do I have to register my alt accounts here for it to count?

1 hour ago, nooitzben said:

There is a few more days before this event is over. I was wondering would using your alt accounts to get Reached the Daunt be okay and would alt accounts register the obtained trophy here on psn profiles? I can't seem to find my alt accounts here. Or do I have to register my alt accounts here for it to count?

This has nothing to do with PSNProfiles and having an account registered here won’t make any difference. All information will be getting pulled from the Playstation Network so all you need to do is earn a trophy and sync your trophies (even though it should happen automatically but manually sync them to be on the safe side).