Happy Birthday Vita!

Neef-GT5

So many Vita games to play, The VitaTv literally kept me sane during the Pandemic on the infamous Diamond Princess. This little black box has travelled everywhere with me and I think my favorite pass time is buying games for it in Japan or HK.

Happy Birthday Vita

• Like 1

I got my Vita very late, on December 31 2020, but I am so in love with it. As I am texting, I have it in my pocket, ready to use it in roughly two hours.

Such a great console, way ahead of its time. It's just a crime how bad it was treated, it deserved way more love and games.

Happy birthday, Vita.

12 hours ago, ASILENTENIGMA said:

Visual Novels?  If that's what you meant, what ones do you enjoy?  That's always a genre I wanted to explore, and the Vita seems like a perfect platform for it.  Thanks!

Yup, visual novels. Some of the VN's that really got me into the genre are the Danganronpa and Zero Escape games. They're more interactive than what you would expect from a typical VN, with their investigation and puzzle solving elements, but there's still a lot of reading involved. They're some of my all-time favourite games. Death Mark and Spirit Hunter: NG are great horror VN's. Perfect for reading in bed before going to sleep. ? There are some more traditional VN's I would recommend too like Steins;Gate, Steins;Gate 0, and √Letter. Tons of good otome VN's on the system if you're into that with my favourite one being Code: Realize - Guardian of Rebirth. There are also VN's I've heard a ton of good things about like Muv-Luv, Muv-Luv Alternative, and The House In Fata Morgana, but I haven't gotten around to playing them yet. I hope that gives you some stuff to possibly look into anyway.

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

Got my mine late in it's life cycle back in 2020, but in that times I've managed to snag both the Japanese 1000 OLED and the 2000 models of the Vita. I play them pretty often and I've managed to amass a pretty hefty collection for the backlog. Such a great under-rated handheld and it's a shame Sony dug it's grave and tried to bury it prematurely. Can't wait to get a copy of that Vita Means Life book I helped Kickstart back in December to add to my Vita collection. 

Happy belated Birthday Vita!! 

10 years wow, I still remember seeing all the ads and the inicial exclusives, which looked very promising, only for Sony to discard the system on his 3rd year or so, truly the portable version of dreamcast, so much potential yet nothing was donemto take advantage of it.

Happy Birthday, Vita!!  Such an amazing and great console!  Despite how it has been treated and handled by Sony, I love it and still use it and have plans to continue to use it well into the future.  Hopefully, Sony gives us a few more years of keeping it online and alive.