Guardians of the Galaxy Collectibles dissapeared from ground and compendium.

I’ve played GOTG until chapter 4, but suddenly my Guardian Collectibles won’t add up to my compendium. I’ve started a new game, but all the collectibles on the Milano which should appear in Chapter 3 are already in Chapter 1 visible and won’t start a conversation. When i played further i was at the point of getting a Guardian Collectible, but the collectible wasn’t there on the ground, it just disappeared and it isn’t in my compendium. Does anybody have the same issue or knows how to fix this? I play on the PS5.

• 3 weeks later...

I am running into a similar problem with the outfits and items. Even when I collect them they are not registering to the archive and Star Lord outfits are missing from locations. I am following PowerPyx guide but it looks like this game is severely buggy on PS5. I wish I played on PS4 first to avoid these issues but it looks like I will be skipping out on the platinum if it’s this bad.?

Edit: Finished the game and on new game plus, all the costumes that I picked up we’re shown in the archive. However, the item collectibles I found did not register at all so no plat for me. Never came across a game that had this many issues with collectibles before.

Edited by RipvanX
  • Like 1