Don't buy the dlcs on a separate account

HaserPL

Game's 3 yr old but a warming here, don't buy the dlcs on any account other than your main. It's just a waste of money, even if it's dirt cheap in a different region. Only Colin McRae dlc seems to work on my main, no access to any dlc cars, tracks, no 2.4mln credits, no bonus dailys.

17 minutes ago, HarasserPL said:

Game's 3 yr old but a warming here, don't buy the dlcs on any account other than your main. It's just a waste of money, even if it's dirt cheap in a different region. Only Colin McRae dlc seems to work on my main, no access to any dlc cars, tracks, no 2.4mln credits, no bonus dailys.

Usually, like for other games, the bonus like "get X millions" only work on the main account where you bought it !

On the other hand, you should get access to season 1 / 2 3 / ... dlc to get all trophies !

I know it doesnt work for Dirt 5 on ps5 (you can't share DLC because of Codemaster), but it works fine on ps4 !

For Dirt Rally 2.0, i would be surprised if you couldnt get access to the DLCs events and being able to get all trophies ..

But not getting the extra millions or the bonus daily is normal :) 

1 minute ago, seblegamer said:

Usually, like for other games, the bonus like "get X millions" only work on the main account where you bought it !

On the other hand, you should get access to season 1 / 2 3 / ... dlc to get all trophies !

I know it doesnt work for Dirt 5 on ps5 (you can't share DLC because of Codemaster), but it works fine on ps4 !

For Dirt Rally 2.0, i would be surprised if you couldnt get access to the DLCs events and being able to get all trophies ..

But not getting the extra millions or the bonus daily is normal :) 

No access to kit cars as well. There's a trophy for that 

On 16/02/2022 at 11:08 PM, HarasserPL said:

I've bought GOTY version on Indian account (Reg 2 EU) and play on my main account Indonesia (Reg 3 Asia) and no problem whatsover. I can access all DLC content but weirdly some DLC cars really hard to buy on shop as it never showing up even after new restock time, but i still can drive it on custom race or as part of DLC races.

4 minutes ago, uominee said:

I've bought GOTY version on Indian account (Reg 2 EU) and play on my main account Indonesia (Reg 3 Asia) and no problem whatsover. I can access all DLC content but weirdly some DLC cars really hard to buy on shop as it never showing up even after new restock time, but i still can drive it on custom race or as part of DLC races.

Do you have premium daily events available to you?

45 minutes ago, HarasserPL said:

Do you have premium daily events available to you?

Yes i have, but if the requirement is specific DLC cars i can’t play it since it won’t let me buy it from shop. But if it’s general such Group A, B H1 H2 etc yes you can.

As for kitcar trophy, i assume you can buy cars only DLC on your main account and hopefully it will showing on shop, rather than buy season pack/pass which is expensive.

Sadly even if i want to buy GOTY on my main account i can’t do it since I’ve already had PS+ version.

I also bought the season pass on a different account from my main account.

I kind of agree with the original post that you should buy the season pass on your main account because you will be missing out on lots of money (This makes a few trophies easier to grind in the main game) and the option to buy a kit car.

You can, however, access all the DLC content from a separate account, so all trophies expect one which is to buy a kit car are obtainable if you bought the season pass/DLC on a separate account.

I only had to buy one extra kit car to get that trophy which sucked but it was only €1.50.