Potential glitch: pets no longer give lums

Jam_Lime44

Hey team.

The last couple of days I've encountered an annoying glitch. I'm currently trying to get the 1 mil lums in the chinese vita version of the game.

For some reason my pets are no longer giving lums daily. I dont know what's happened. I've waited a full day, I've tried changing the date manually.

Without this getting the required lums is going to be an absolute pain.

Any fixes?

Do you mean the creatures?

Actually, they’re not needed. I’ve gotten the trophy on both PS3 and PS4 from doing only the online challenges.

If you keep restarting the distance challenges and the endless Lum gathering challenges, you can grind a couple 300 - 500 Lums per run.

You could also just grind the story mode levels. It’s much more daunting, but that’s an offline alternative. The creatures give about 1,000 Lums, which isn’t much in the long run.

44 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Do you mean the creatures?

Actually, they’re not needed. I’ve gotten the trophy on both PS3 and PS4 from doing only the online challenges.

If you keep restarting the distance challenges and the endless Lum gathering challenges, you can grind a couple 300 - 500 Lums per run.

You could also just grind the story mode levels. It’s much more daunting, but that’s an offline alternative. The creatures give about 1,000 Lums, which isn’t much in the long run.

Hey there.

Unfortunately I am currently playing the chinese version on the vita which has no online features.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2022 at 11:14 PM, Jam_Lime44 said:

Hey team.

The last couple of days I've encountered an annoying glitch. I'm currently trying to get the 1 mil lums in the chinese vita version of the game.

For some reason my pets are no longer giving lums daily. I dont know what's happened. I've waited a full day, I've tried changing the date manually.

Without this getting the required lums is going to be an absolute pain.

Any fixes?

I made a mistake when I was playing Chinese version.

After setting the system date to December 31st, I simply set the date to January 1st without increasing year. Rayman Legends caught me time traveling and stopped giving daily lums.

I don’t know if you are making the same mistake, but it is a possibility.

On 18/02/2022 at 7:10 AM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

You still have offline alternatives though

Yea.... that's the whole point of this thread.

Asking what my alts are

On 19/02/2022 at 6:59 PM, ChenZheCHN said:

I made a mistake when I was playing Chinese version.

After setting the system date to December 31st, I simply set the date to January 1st without increasing year. Rayman Legends caught me time traveling and stopped giving daily lums.

I don’t know if you are making the same mistake, but it is a possibility.

That was what I was doing! Damn...

Maybe I'll have to restart my game 

23 hours ago, Jam_Lime44 said:

Yea.... that's the whole point of this thread.

Asking what my alts are

That was what I was doing! Damn...

Maybe I'll have to restart my game 

I've played this version. Something that helped massively for me was changing the time zone as well as the date when the game starts bugging out. No idea why, but I changed it from GMT+0 to the Chinese timezone (just as a guess) and it started working again. See if that helps.

• Like 1