Can you do it solo?

jelkeh11

You can do it solo, but it would be way harder.

with co-op, if one of you dies, the other person can wait in that room until he re-spawns, and then just continue.  In solo, when you die, it’s game over, and you have to start from the beginning.

i got the plat today on my 1st attempt, online co-op with a random person, after trying solo maybe 20-30 times.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/2/2022 at 10:08 PM, jelkeh11 said:

I've heard that it's good to do this game with someone else, but is it necessary? Can you get the platinum solo and is it way harder or longer solo?

Did it solo and it's super easy. Almost every room is running in circles while killing everyone. With the electric gun it's piece of cake. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

yes done this game in just a little over an hour from scratch, it is very similar to another free game called kitten squad, it is not hard at all, as another user has mentioned, the electricity weapon is by far the most overpowered gun in the game as it can bounce multiple bolts of the wall, pair it up with some gadgets and the game is easier, i died a few times sure, but hide behind by cover and you should be okay

On 15-4-2022 at 1:43 AM, X-BlackBlood said:

yes done this game in just a little over an hour from scratch, it is very similar to another free game called kitten squad, it is not hard at all, as another user has mentioned, the electricity weapon is by far the most overpowered gun in the game as it can bounce multiple bolts of the wall, pair it up with some gadgets and the game is easier, i died a few times sure, but hide behind by cover and you should be okay

On 26-2-2022 at 8:32 PM, breakXedge said:

Did it solo and it's super easy. Almost every room is running in circles while killing everyone. With the electric gun it's piece of cake. 

alright, thanks guys! i'll try the game soon then

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...