[VIDEO] 100% Platinum Walkthrough

OverHypedG

This is going to be a very easy 10 minute platinum following the right choices and using a save manipulation. This is a visual novel but the price is different in each region in north america it costs 20 dollars in europe it cost 30 euros just so you know

The game is not a crossbuy so you don't get both versions for this price you only get one.

As always in every visual novel we first need to go to settings and set up to skip everything that we need to so as you can see in the settings now we are going to set text speed to maximum out of 4 time to maximum and we are going to skip everything.

Edited by OverHypedG
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tonat1601 said:

Is there also a PS4 stack ? 

there is one able to be bought, but wont gurantee it is not the same list as ps5 yet. I see the game is ported by ratalaika so my guess is definitely is all per usual, 2 stacks 1 for ps5 1 for ps4. My best guess is they didnt upload all trophy sets yet. Wait a few days and we will see.

14 hours ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

Seems rather asinine and incompetent that only one list is synced but not the other.

Sony's back-end for trophy list management is notoriously convoluted, unintuitive and hard to navigate, which is why so many games have non-syncing lists these days - it has nothing to do with the competence of the devs or publisher. EDIT: The list now syncs.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 4 months later...
On 2/18/2022 at 11:00 AM, Camokidd87 said:

20 bucks a piece for the ps4 and ps5 versions? For a ratalaika 10 min novel? No way in hell. 

To be fair, for the 1% of us who actually read visual novels, this is one of the better ones out there. Has an overwhelmingly positive rating on Steam and is fully voiced. I thoroughly enjoyed this one myself and it only took about 12 hours to read everything. Only disappointment is the clearly cutoff 18+ scene but there's a free patch on steam if you're into that. Sony being Sony.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I don't think that it's Sony being Sony.  In some cases it, definitely is, but of the scenes were included, that would put the game into A/O rating territory, which is something none of the console platform owners are willing to do.

P.S. - I like the custom image in your signature.

Edited by LordBilbanes
  • Like 1