Tips for farming 200 wins

Steven-Spiegel

This game is so damn glitchy, I have been having much trouble trying to get the trophies to pop myself like many others do too.

If this keeps happening you may want to try grinding on another track or relaunching the game after 3 or 4 races on Bristol to save the progress. That would be damn annoying though.

Still, that is pretty much how I am doing the career now too, it's the only way to pop trophies somewhat reliably.

Anyway, for the grind in NASCAR Heat 4 I used a trucks race at Pocono because it is only 1 lap there and it's a very easy work on the lowest settings. It takes about 1 minute 20 per race there if I remember correctly. I am still going through career on this version, so when it is time to start grinding wins I will let you know how I get on.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb

I used to get this naturally during the 10 season grind in career. As long as you win most races along the way, you should get to 200 wins or at least very close to 200 by the end. You have to do 10 seasons anyway if you're going for platinum for another trophy.

And if you end up short, just do short races and win them until you get it. There's nothing to it. The suggestions people have already said are the same ones I would use. 

I'm tired of participacing in the races of the seasons after the 4th one and I simulate all races, I used the jefferson race to make easier the 50% and 100% lenght races with the yellow flags trick, but I see that is faster to run in Drebin again and again, I'm winning 4 races then back out to register to avoid crashes of the game and 4 more, I spend about 3-4 min for every 4 races.

About the glitched trophies, to avoid the problems, I quit the game before fullfill any requirement, made a backup of the save and fullfill the objective, in this way I don't have any problem with the trophies at the moment.

It's funny cause I didn't had any crash in 20h of gameplay, but selecting replay race several times in a row seems problematic.

Edited by Steven-Spiegel

I have gone through my second season winning the championship in dirt and even restarting the game didn't manage to pop the trophy... for the second time. Then I backed out and went back into career mode only for the game to hard crash each time. This game can eat a bag of 'em.

I would have been happy that this publisher finally lost the NASCAR license, but then it seems that the latest game by the other developer is pretty bad too. Ungh.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb

1 hour ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

I'm tired of participacing in the races of the seasons after the 4th one and I simulate all races, I used the jefferson race to make easier the 50% and 100% lenght races with the yellow flags trick, but I see that is faster to run in Drebin again and again, I'm winning 4 races then back out to register to avoid crashes of the game and 4 more, I spend about 3-4 min for every 4 races.

About the glitched trophies, to avoid the problems, I quit the game before fullfill any requirement, made a backup of the save and fullfill the objective, in this way I don't have any problem with the trophies at the moment.

It's funny cause I didn't had any crash in 20h of gameplay, but selecting replay race several times in a row seems problematic.

The Grizzled Veteran trophy is known to not pop if you simulate all the races. Either by glitch or by design, I don't know. That's why I always grinded 6 more dirt seasons in all the Heat games to guarantee that trophy pops plus it lessens the grind for the 200 win trophy later on to the point you may not even have to grind at all.