New DLC Houses ( An Anime fans Treat)

kingofbattle8174

Yesterday was the first day in some time I have gone back to House flipper to play just for fun and see the updates. I did not look through all of the items to see what was added but there are some other big additions. There are now about 6 new houses to update. These are not Garden flipper houses but new additions. Three are new for the cyber edition, so very dirty looking and neon. One is a haunted castle. It is huge, larger than any other property and the most expensive at over $500,000 to purchase. It has this eerie oppressive feel and music to it. But playing it long term is a pain as the lighting never changes. There is a winter house, which is a huge glass modern house. Alot of windows are broken so you have to shovel snow out of the main rooms. But it has a cute holiday theme and has snow men. Lastly is one I was so surprised to be included. 

0a3fc951f7ccc4c637558313041434c41716b42_v5.jpg

Of course some slight changes were made to prevent copyright infringement but any fan will know it on sight. 

See below for a cool Easter egg or try to find it yourself. 

Spoiler

Once you get inside in the main area there is this cool Easter egg, as I saw the glasses almost immediate. The case sparked my interest too but I wasn't sure what it was for but I had a theory. 

bd2caa634757035637566313041434c41716b42_v5.jpg

I soon began to find these all over the island and you can interact with them and they disappear into an undisclosed part of your inventory. 

e4c99a4a197f6b763756e313041434c41716b42_v5.jpg

You can interact with the case and the ones you pick up will appear there. That by itself is cool but it goes further as you can interact with the case after collecting them all. When you do, they glow orange and the skies outside turn pitch-black.

064f691fdd2030c637572313041434c41716b42_v5.jpg

This is now my main office. Because it is just that damn cool as is, no changes needed. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This particular house was added months ago but the Halloween Update added the Castle and the Christmas Update added a Christmas themed house and 2 additional Cyberpunk themed apartments :).

Yah I wasnt sure when it was added. I have not looked at the game since I completed Garden Flipper. Still waiting for more big dlc drops. Just sharing my excitement.