Multiplayer is.... WOOOF!

cobaltTangerine

So I played a number of the arcade maps solo and they were fine, mostly user generated content that was either very difficult or very easy. I decided to play a few rounds of Deathmatch to see how long it would take to get the 100 kills. I played 2 maps, one in the woods with a cabin and one with a ton of storage crates and it is just brutally boring. I think I got 4 or so kills, so I'm obviously not very good (I rarely play multi unless required for a Plat), but I really don't think I can get through these. With the cabin in the woods map, I'd run around for 3 or 4 minutes before I could even find anyone. Does anyone have any tips to the best route to these multiplayer trophies? Getting 3 or 4 kills every 10 minutes seems like a hard pass unless I'm overlooking something. Thanks for any tips!!

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Boosting is the only real way to get the online stuff done, unless you're ultra good at the game.

Yeah, I just joined a lobby match and got 8 kills, so it is doable but just boring. And the maps themselves look awful, while the single player game looks great. I get the game is 4 years old, but this seems like multiplayer they would add to a game 10 years ago because that was what every game did at the time. This actually makes the Bioshock 2 multiplayer look legit and they even dropped that from the Remaster.

• Like 1