Pretty Colourful Trophy [Easy Method With ModHub Map] [Video]

GothGirlMaxine

The Elmcreek map has 100 collectibles, which takes a while to do, but thanks to the New Bartelshagen 2022 map, you can get the Pretty Colourful trophy with just 20 collectibles, whilst still obtaining 1 million dollars from collectibles! 

Update: Removing the shed in the video is not necessary after an update the map had after this video was produced. 

Edited by Maxine
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
10 minutes ago, Xemik said:

Thanks for this video, it saved me a whole heap of aggro and time. It was also great that the map shows the toys' location too. BTW there's no need to sell the warehouse, because the toy is on a barrell just outside.

The map was updated after the video was uploaded, so removing the building was not necessary, but the position of the collectible remained the same, so that helps. Some maps will show the rest of the collectibles in the visual maps after collecting a certain percentage (but that's an option that the map creator would decide to use or not) - Still, this map makes a great alternative to Elmcreek either way. I actually use this map myself cos I can't be bothered to go round collecting all 100 for the 4th or 5th time haha. 

Edited by Maxine

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2022 at 9:00 PM, Maxine said:

The Elmcreek map has 100 collectibles, which takes a while to do, but thanks to the New Bartelshagen 2022 map, you can get the Pretty Colourful trophy with just 20 collectibles, whilst still obtaining 1 million dollars from collectibles! 

Update: Removing the shed in the video is not necessary after an update the map had after this video was produced. 

thanks so much for this! 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...