Do the glitches for ten out of ten still work correctly?

Taliesin_2943

Ok I know it does cause I tried it out but on ps4 it racked up points pretty fast but on ps5 it seems to stall at times and ticks up abhorrently slow and I'm wondering I I'm just doing something wrong here's what I'm doing

I activate berserk and swing a weapon the mid swing I hit the touch pad and from there I periodically look at my character stats under athletics but like I said it's ticking up super slow and sometimes just stops for abit

5 hours ago, Apocasyx said:

Same happens to me as well. Seems like they nerfed the xp rate severely. Only way I could think of is to leave your console on for hours while it keeps racking up xp.

I feel dumb but there was a step I forgot. Use a high stamina cost weapon like a katana swing it till it's emptied the stamina bar then immediately go berserk and swing and hit the touch pad as it's swinging now it's doing it right...

• 3 months later...

I don't think the berserk + katana glitch is useful anymore to get the "ten out of ten" trophy. I let the game on the inventory screen (after activating the glitch) for almost 24 hours, with just a little break, and my character went from level 6 in athletics to just level 13.

It looks like the exp needed for every level grows more and more, for example when I was asleep from 0:00 am to 7:00 am it went from level 6 to 9, but from level 12 to 13 it took from 7:00 pm to around midnight, so I think 60/70 hours on the pause screen will be required to reach level 20. ?

Isn't there another glitch that works faster? If not, I will be on a trip abroad for a week some time from now, do you think that I could leave the game on the pause screen during all those days to gain the trophy, without damaging my ps4? ?

31 minutes ago, DrZero_1983 said:

I don't think the berserk + katana glitch is useful anymore to get the "ten out of ten" trophy. I let the game on the inventory screen (after activating the glitch) for almost 24 hours, with just a little break, and my character went from level 6 in athletics to just level 13.

It looks like the exp needed for every level grows more and more, for example when I was asleep from 0:00 am to 7:00 am it went from level 6 to 9, but from level 12 to 13 it took from 7:00 pm to around midnight, so I think 60/70 hours on the pause screen will be required to reach level 20. 1f61e.png

Isn't there another glitch that works faster? If not, I will be on a trip abroad for a week some time from now, do you think that I could leave the game on the pause screen during all those days to gain the trophy, without damaging my ps4? 1f605.png

I think one of the new patches broke it so you can only make so much progress then it stops cause it knows what your doing. You could try unpatching the game to use the original way which doesn't take but like an hour or so of letting it sit or sadly try for legitimate I can't remember if there's other glitches but you could try the crafting and junking method but it takes money and resources

There was another katana glitch that worked when I redid everything on ps5 not sure if it's still there but what you do is just swing it till your out of stamina and swing it once more and pause mid swing it has to be while building stamina back up and it should start counting 

Edited by Taliesin_2943
  • Like 1

Thanks, but the one you described is the glitch I'm using right now.

I don't think it ever stops giving exp, yesterday from 0 am to 4 pm I was always in the inventory menu and for all that time it gave me 70 xp every 5/6 minutes, but that just isn't enough, for example level 12 to 13 required more than 17000 xp.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got this one using the crafting tree also, wasn’t aware there were exploits? 

When I started I was on lvl 6. Took about 45 mins to get to lvl 20. Just kept forwarding the clock 24hrs outside of a parts stall. Purchase parts, craft legendary snipers, dismantle snipers, advance 24hrs, purchase parts.....etc

this was no means the most boring trophy though. This is reserved for the various different endings.  No spoilers other than, f@*k me they are boring as sin. Sooooo looooong and drawn out. Pure tedium I found them.

• 4 months later...