Landmark tour (enduring spirit race) crashing

MarcancooL

Hi guys,

Trying to get this trophy done; I tried twice to do the race, after around 45 minutes the game crashes; first time it was a blue screen with an error message, second time a black screen with infinite loading. Has anyone experienced that? It was on the exact same spot! Seriously I already have Versatile showman and The Extra Mile glitched, if there is a third one I will punch someone from Ubi in the face... 

• 1 year later...
On 19.2.2022 at 10:31 PM, MarcancooL said:

Hi guys,

Trying to get this trophy done; I tried twice to do the race, after around 45 minutes the game crashes; first time it was a blue screen with an error message, second time a black screen with infinite loading. Has anyone experienced that? It was on the exact same spot! Seriously I already have Versatile showman and The Extra Mile glitched, if there is a third one I will punch someone from Ubi in the face... 

what have you done to fix this? I have the exact same order. First time game crash, 2nd time infinite loading screen.

I don’t have a fix but have you guys maybe uninstalled the game and reinstalled it? Used wired internet connection? Maybe also try a different car.

Blue screen crashes and black loading screen happened to me too but not during this race (fortunately) and it generally doesn’t happen often enough to be annoying.

Other than that I don’t have any other suggestions at the moment, sorry. This game is not kind to many people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@MarcancooLmaybe try to have someone with a stable connection and/or from the same country in ur crew.

I had some guys which had a bamboo connection which got my game lagging infinite loading screen.

Then I tried with another guy which had a good connection everything fine we both drove the race without any issues.

12 hours ago, HamiTosh said:

@MarcancooLmaybe try to have someone with a stable connection and/or from the same country in ur crew.

I had some guys which had a bamboo connection which got my game lagging infinite loading screen.

Then I tried with another guy which had a good connection everything fine we both drove the race without any issues.

That doesn't necessarily help. I played with another german friend who has stable connectio which didn't help.