Glitched Quest with collectible : quizz "persons of interest""

As titled, this quest is bugged for some people from what i've read on reddit, does anyone know if there is a way to get it (a fix or workaround?)

The quest has 4 questions and the last one is bugged, we can't answer it (the nickname of driggol). It gives the collectible "Villedor Newscast 4"

(Or, does anyone could invite me ingame to get it? I tried to join several sessions without being able to make the host going for the quest, it would be awesome.)

You're the same person that messaged me. I wish I read your message sooner because I messed up and went into autopilot and assigned the Garrison territory to the Survivors during the story mission. Tried doing the Person of Interest side quest and lo and behold, the last question was bugged and wouldn't trigger even though I completed the whole Carriers questline already. 

I ended up jumping into somebody else's game in co-op real quick and getting it that way and the two other players followed me to it, I guess I got lucky they did or they maybe just had the same intentions I did. His territory was also assigned to the Survivors but the last question wasn't bugged in his game. He didn't have the entire Carriers questline complete so maybe that has something to do with it?

The collectibles stay in your inventory that you find in somebody else's game once you leave which is the only saving grace with all these buggy collectibles. 

Edited by mega-tallica