Inhibitors trophies

Joel-gd

Just posting to say I leveled up both stats to level 8 and saved the rest until I had collected them all.

Rather than backing up my save I maxed out my health, got the trophy then closed the game. Still had all inhibitors when I reloaded and then I maxed out my stamina, no back up saves required.

• Like 1

On 2/20/2022 at 5:53 AM, Joel-gd said:

Just posting to say I leveled up both stats to level 8 and saved the rest until I had collected them all.

Rather than backing up my save I maxed out my health, got the trophy then closed the game. Still had all inhibitors when I reloaded and then I maxed out my stamina, no back up saves required.

I can also confirm this works- just did it now.  I got to 13 with each stamina and health and saved 13 points. I put the 13 into health, trophy popped and immediately closed app. Reloaded and did stamina, trophy popped, closed app, and now I have both trophies and 13 to spend wherever. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gildo1993 said:

Won't you compromise your character development too much by hoarding all the inhibitors and not using them? Im leaning towards a 2nd playthrough because of that...

A little bit,  but it'd hardly be anything that you can't overcome by adjusting your playstyle. Once you get both to Lv. 5 each, you'll have enough health and stamina to go against most enemies without issue and climb most things without risking running out of stamina while still being able to get both trophies in one playthrough by taking advantage of cloud saves. As long as you have good weapons, you'll be fine even through the final boss. 

I'd recommend 2 playthrough's though regardless as it'll cut down on the Ultramarathon grind later on that you'll have to do if you're going for platinum and you can try making different choices and get the different endings and whatnot. It's not a very long game, I completed my 2nd playthrough with getting all collectibles and maxing out health in 23 hours while my first playthrough took 50+ hours because I did everything and skipped as much as I could in the 2nd playthrough.