PS5 games with good graphics

Master_Mayhem_

I recently purchased an LG Oled tv and wanted to play something to really see how the tv can improve the graphics. The only games I have played on it so far are Prey, ps4 games which I was half way through once I got the tv, and Little Nightmares 2, ps5 with the free upgrade. I wish I had kept my version of Rachet and Clank now lol. Any ideas on games which really excel on the graphics? I would image they would be ps5 games but I do remember playing the Last of us 2 and thinking wow.

Pretty much any big AAA game that isn't outright broken (cough Battlefield 2042 cough) would look awesome but yeah, Forbidden West seems to be a benchmark for open-world graphical power and the Demon's Souls remake is absolutely stunning as well.

• Like 1

From my experience; Demon’s Souls (PS5), Ratchet and Cland: Rift Apart, Final Fantasy VII: Remake and Resident Evil 8: Village impressed me with their visuals

EDIT: Also Mass Effect Legendary Edition, Hitman 3 and Returnal looked very gorgeus 

Edited by Viscera1900
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 2/20/2022 at 10:52 AM, Chewbacca said:

My next TV is going to be LG OLED and i am sure Gran Turismo 7 will look good on that. Also any game with 120fps will look good on a OLED

Vouching for Gran Turismo 7. I was sitting pretty with my 65in FHD Sony Bravia LCD TV until I experienced the intro to GT7 on a friends LG B1 4K OLED. Ended up splurging on a 65in LG C1 the next day. 4K and HDR really is a pairing in heaven.

• 1 year later...
On 2/20/2022 at 7:43 AM, Master_Mayhem_ said:

but I do remember playing the Last of us 2 and thinking wow.

If that wow you, TLOU2 Remastered is going to even wow you. 😂

I think 2024 we are going to see a lot more amazing graphic in games.

That Ronin game looks really good, and Suicide Squad.

Time to recommend something indie:

This game is not only graphically impressive, but also atmospheric. You'll feel that loneliness while on the moon.

Edited by zizimonster
  • Like 1