Infallible

tristan12375

30 minutes ago, tristan12375 said:

Is the infallible trophy easy yet or is the game still full of tryhards 

I'm confused as to why you believe it will get easier. As a game gets older the people who remain will be the practised fans of the game, thus it should get harder as the skill level remaining increases. As for how to get this trophy, the answer is just get good. Practise and have some level of inate skill and you will get it eventually.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, jpwbjpwb said:

I'm confused as to why you believe it will get easier. As a game gets older the people who remain will be the practised fans of the game, thus it should get harder as the skill level remaining increases. As for how to get this trophy, the answer is just get good. Practise and have some level of inate skill and you will get it eventually.

It got "easier" because there is more modes now that at release, still you need to be good obviously but not as hard like at the start when you only had the main show... I'm not a pro on FG and never got more than 2 wins on a row on Main Show, but there is some timed events like the Team Tournaments or the one that is only finals where you have more options to win 5 times on a row since you don't have an annoying team round that will make you lose your chain because you get paired with not-so-good or afk players... Actually the finals mode is kind of good, got 4 wins on a row just playing normally...

In the other hand those modes even made boosting easier since some of them needs less people to start, the Team Tournament needs 16 ppl to start, and the finals one just 6...

Either wait for a short event with few players (Finals only or Golden Ball challenge) or find some good players to team up with in either Duo, Trio or Squads Mode. Alternatively, get good in a specific final and wait for the event where you play that round three times in a row, personally I am very good at Thin Ice and, while I didn't get five wins in a row, I got four wins in a row twice in Thin Ice trials.

• 3 weeks later...

I got both the infallible and squad goals trophies on sweet treats. It still takes time and a bit of luck too. It's so satisfying when you get it though! It's the last day for sweet treats but they have tweeted that they will bring it back in the future

Oh I forgot to mention that I was guardian 3 times and thief 2 times

Thief

Guardian

Guardian

Guardian

Theif

Edited by Cloemoester
more info

• 3 weeks later...