Capcom Fighting Collection - June 24th 2022

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2022 at 5:04 AM, Xugoshi said:

This is day 1 for sure! Now if only we can have an MVC collection coming sometime in the future then my life will be complete! 

Same! The vocabulary does say "Standard Edition" which could leave it up to expansions ???

Hopefully Capcom will add the Slam Masters games also. 

Slam masters is a very unique 2D fighter with some wrestling mechanics. I think some people would like it.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, the_real_culture said:

Same! The vocabulary does say "Standard Edition" which could leave it up to expansions 1f914.png?1f3fe.png

Hopefully Capcom will add the Slam Masters games also. 

Slam masters is a very unique 2D fighter with some wrestling mechanics. I think some people would like it.

Dude! Capcom has soooo many unused IP's it's crazy! The only things missing now would be the Street Fighter EX series as well as various other PS1 classics bundled up in a single package! I think these arcade classics have been done like what, 3 times now? Time to let the other obscure games shine a little! Also, where the hell is Power Stone!?

On 2/21/2022 at 6:45 PM, Honor_Hand said:

This was a very cool announcement. Not 1, not 2, not 3 but 5 Darkstalkers games. Almost all of them. It's a bit of an overkill, but hey, that's 5 times Felicia for me so it's not like I'm complaining exactly. The more catgirl we get, the better. 1f606.png

Pretty cool that they also threw in Gem Fighter and Puzzle Fighter. *cough cough* Felicia is also there *cough cough* 1f63a.png 

Red Earth and Cyberbots are a cool bonus since I never played those. Won't be picking it up on day one because of the launch price. I feel it's a bit too much for a bunch of really old games. But I WILL be picking it up as soon as it goes on sale. 1f604.png

YES! Also, to all Darkstalkers fans out there, if you want a new Darkstalkers game then you gotta buy this collection. This collection is pretty much a test to gauge how much interest there is in other fighting game franchises outside of Street Fighter. Personally I would like Capcom vs. SNK 3 but it looks like that'll never happen so I'll take what I can get! :D 

• Like 3