Feel ill after playing

SensaiGaia1

I'm only a few episodes in and after each episode I have to rest because it gives me such an intense migraine and I feel sick. Does this affect anyone else or is just me?

I know I suffer with headaches from lighting in general but I've never suffered with a game like this. I really want to carry on getting the platinum but I'm too afraid of being ill from it again. 

Also, any tips would be much appreciated ?

• 1 month later...

Yeah I've been ill after playing a game. I bought a Lawn Mower simulator earlier this month with the intent to plat it. Stopped after 1 hour because the game was giving me a migraine. Game was saturated af and there was something up with the way the grass was rendered. It looked awful in motion as I drove around and that too made me ill.

It's the only game to make me physically sick. 

Edited by AlonMercer
Spelling correction

On 2/21/2022 at 0:57 AM, SensaiGaia1 said:

I know I suffer with headaches from lighting in general

Also, any tips would be much appreciated 1f60a.png

I have not played this particular game, but I also suffer from headaches from certain lighting combinations. Some things you can try to reduce these headaches or prevent them are to try different types of lighting. For example try switching the type of lighting you use (iridescent/fluorescent/LED) or even the color of the light (I personally use colored "Party Lights" at certain times of the day).

Also, not sure about you but the time of day can also affect how much I am affected by this problem. For me personally I have the most problems around sunset when natural sunlight mixes with traditional "yellow" lighting.

Hope you're able to try some different things and find something that works for you.