Server Issue, fix solution

DevilSOF

I'm sorry, but text was autotranslate.

In general, due to the fact that for 2 months there has been a problem with servers in the EU, it is almost impossible to get 100%. (There are solutions, more on that below, after some introduction).
It is worth noting that even if everyone servers worked, getting 100% is quite difficult due to the achievement for the company Legend and especially Master at Arms, everything else is can handle in solo (with bots, the game starts in Quick Match after 6 minutes).

• So. Achievement Legend, do not do it in solo, because you can't  complete company with low gear level. From experience, I'll say that in order to go through easy, you need 2 people, then us (with my friend) had to create another account for farm Hard, the gear is very much weak, and when we were still able to farm completely Hard, it opened A nightmare, and here it’s not enough 3 players, you need 5, maybe you can handle with 4 players, we didn’t check it, because haven't free consoles. Without a person with a high gear, it is incomplitable.
  • Achievement Master at Arms. It's all for  the Crucible. It is advisable to find a person with a 70k+ gear and goal to reach 45-50 levels (person was kindly thanked later), so, you need pieces on all parts of the set, you should not go above 55 levels, only orange pieces fall there, and you need purple ones. (You can try only 2 free attempts per day, minimum 15-20 days to complete without fail, you can get random 2-3 parts of set per try, craft cost is 40-50 pieces for each part of set).

So, now the most important thing:
Servers does not work in the EU.
The server has ping 10k+, the server indicates Frankfurt, but in fact it’s not, it’s just ping to the lobby, the servers located in China, and in fact there are only two of them left, one server is down and other still alive. When you got disconnect that is, all the time  you go on a disconnected server. The support does not solve this problem in any way.

Solution options:
1. You have a lot of time, you have more than one console, or a friend with two consoles. The server balancer works very strangely in them and a regularity was detected, in general, you need to catch the time window when a working server, then you have a high probability of chanse to finding alive server.

What should I do?
1.1. Play with group, or solo and waits in the lobby to start the game, through the square when time window is found.
1.2. On the second console, go to any available level in campaign and press search, if you get disconnect, then close the game, go in again and repeat many times, until you can connect, then you need to do in 1.1, you will most likely get a working server.
What is it for?
- if your goal to farm in quick match, then after 6 minutes you can play with bots (because people can't play) and the bots will report you thrn you catch a temporary ban, first 5 minutes, then 15 minutes, then an hour, and etc.
To clarify, if you are trying to find game in a quick match, you need to wait in main group to start searching and wait 5 minutes and 50-55 seconds, after that on the second console you try to find the server alive server, if you are disconnected, then the main group must be canceled search.

2. (Perhaps there is simply a solution, but no other possibility was found, it will not work with an HTTP proxy, because the game uses UDP).
A more complex version, at the same time faster and you get the opportunity to play only on a working server, and there will be no problems with the game, this will have to be done for everthing. Or you configure all of this only for yourself then use a VPN server from in a router and the use connect to you via VPN, through routers, if again they have such an opportunity.
In short, you need to find a router which can redirect packets from one IP address to another, or make a router out of your computer if you have at least two lan + lan or lan + wifi network cards.

Main idea of the solution:
You need to configure NAT so that it redirects TCP / UDP packets from the server 162.14.2.15 (idle server) to the working 43.132.20.171, two ports are involved in the work, one of which I don’t remember, and the second is UDP 20003, but it’s easier to redirect everything ports 1-65535 and don't bother with that. If you did everything right, then you will no longer show a ping of 10k and you can safely enter matches, you will connect in any case, but those who do not have it configured will catch a connection error.

I won’t tell you how it is configured on ordinary routers, because. everything is individual, and most likely there is no support for such a function (I didn’t have it), by default, you can usually just forward the port through NAT, but without redirection.

So, about how to make a router out of a computer, using open source as an example, pfSense:

• 1. Download the image from the site and install it on your computer, I won’t tell it in detail, but from the base after installation, you need to throw a network cable (lan) from your main router into one of the network cards (lan), it will be WAN port (Internet), and specify after installation which network card will be WAN, which LAN, there is information on the Internet, something like pfSense install. (the standard login / password for the admin panel is admin and pfsense, they have it all on the site in the manual.
  • 2. After you have gained access to the admin panel, you will need to configure network interfaces, firewall (you don’t have to bother here, just open all ports, because the router will be in your local network, unless of course you don’t decide to set up a VPN on it, everything is at your own peril and risk, as they say, only you are responsible), NAT
  • 3. In more detail (I say right away, I do not pretend to correctly configure the firewall rules, and duplicate rules are possible, I needed everything to work, a temporary solution, and there was no time to thoroughly check everything):
    • - you need to assign WAN and LAN interfaces on the Interfaces > Interface Assignments tab, and specify DHCP for WAN there, on the LAN you need to assign Static IP.
    • - After that, you need to configure the Firewall in order not to lose access to the web interface of the router and be able to connect to it via the WAN port, in Firewall > Rules > WAN for TCP, open access everywhere and that's it, or to a specific port 80, if you are for security. Also configure the LAN so that you have a console showing NAT2 and open access from the LAN subnet to the server 43.132.20.171
    • - Next, you need to configure the DHCP server on the Services > DHCP Server > LAN tab, and specify the range of issued IPs for your subnet.
    • - Then go to Firewall > NAT > Outbound and switch to Manual Outbound NAT rule generation.
      (AON - Advanced Outbound NAT) and agree to create default rules, it will also be necessary for your local subnet to open access to all ports.

Purely theoretically, at this stage everything should work for you, you just insert the cable into a free LAN port and connect your console (or via Wifi), first check if everything standard works for you (checking the Internet connection, you should have NAT2 there) , and then you can already check the genesis, if everything worked out, then I congratulate you.

P.s. you can still set up Open VPN and let your friends visit you, but that's a different story and who will do it, I think already knows how to work with it. (configure certificates, open ports by analogy with LAN, etc.).
If someone can help, it will help somehow, I will be glad.

8f2f8467d53fb25836b6157fce36f3fc.png

fbd4ed1477db39deb563647afd0ac9fa.png

c329c0b6379036701e1244bce4d74963.png

2c8aed3fbdf1bd028fc5cdc0c03ad8ce.png

471d4831474886617b1ac1a852c21014.png

3c63af11d361f81a63ef300ce3cf608b.png

cc2194d324625f147861ea331aa1b585.png

3323cf716d133652a70fe881c8bf6332.png

0c22467d744aaac259bcd32ebeb7837d.png

b6e1e52ae6c2d44d9d3e52df86362b47.png

71ef8cc6bb614b30f8143e2b16c24868.png

73044912234dbbdadf89ca3535273d3b.png