Soul Hackers 2 - PS4|PS5

Abby_TheLastofUs

I love the human designs.  I love that you say it's Persona meets Cybersleuth.  I've been saying Digimon has been a "child friendly" MegaTen for years now.  Especially the Cybersleuth games.

Also why Phantom Thief DLC when Spookies is right there?

Edited by Makai_Sleuth
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Tatsuyu said:

Definitely gonna nab it, great to see Atlus giving its other series a chance.

This. As much as i love Persona and SMT (mainlines), Atlus has so many properties they could still use.

Grabbing ps5 day one.

Collector edition is Playstation exclusive? like stores or online only?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think I might crap myself. Devil Summoner Soul Hackers on the Sega Saturn is my favorite SMT game with no dispute. It's the second Japanese only SMT I finished as a kid and that was after Devil Summoner that blew my mind. If only Atlus had have released an English version back then, with that said I leaned allot of Kanji at a very young age.

Edit: I've spent some time looking deeper into this and there's a few things that stick out. I would assume it was a souls hackers game just from the visuals alone, The fighting mechanism seems very close to Tokyo Mirage which is a game I'm currently playing. For people playing mail line SMT games I think allot wanted modern settings but these already existed in Devil Summoner, Souls Hackers and SMT IF which are spin offs but much closer to standard SMT. They are much older games though and who had a Sega Saturn and spent time learning the basics of Kanji? I know Soul Hackers was ported in English for the 3ds and that there's a fan translation iso on the original playstation but still, it's not like a common game.

Edited by Z1MZUM