Say whatever's on your mind...

Dreakon139

A shooting in jacksonville while running a gaming tournament only shows the rotten side that the world lives today. people can no longer be enjoying themselves without running the risk of life. made me remember a case in England where they banned a game because a young man shot his friend.
because the games have to be blamed at all for the mental illness of certain people

I was given the most amazing advice the other day by a new gamer friend.  It was about one of the best tailored pieces of advice I have ever received and has saved my hide about 10 times so far since I read it. I am so grateful... ht 

I was thinking about thinking really i got too much going around my mind but i was thinking but i was thinking why my friends say i never think but I'm thinking right now but is it thinking or talking or typing but that's thinking because I'm doing it or am i doing it without thinking i guess I'm just talking or am i I'm thinking about this right now after all but this is a post so i must be talking about what I'm typing but I'm thinking about writing this write now "Write now" Haha I'm hilarious i know but than again no one might care about reading this but you're reading this right now so you must or do you any way I'm thinking too much about thinking but what if someone just was thinking about thinking about thinking about thinking i mean you're just sayings what's on your mind but its not on your mind it's impossible to write on it or is it that makes me think how does a mind think about all the thinking of you thinking i mean it's a lot of thinking i mean A LOT like A LOT you know? complicating stuff really makes you think and you'll do a lot of it thinking about it and i know what your thinking why did i Underline and italicize every word I don't know really i was messing with a lot of stuff thinking about whatever i chose a random icon because thats too much thinking you know some people can think too much but some don't enough which makes you think about just really thinking and you think and think and think a lot and you can get caught up in that for a very long time Huh anyway So what's on my mind is What i should do next maybe get a game or something you probably don't want or care to read about all that I mean that would be a waste.

Just got the plat for Skyrim. Phew.....   

Preordered Spiderman and might even consider playing it .... even though I've never played a Spiderman game before. Looks good though.