Say whatever's on your mind...

Dreakon139

I miss you Dad, but I know you knew I was at your side.  I'm beyond confused, but I know you're looking after me.  Mom's mom spoke of the 12 angels.  I believe Uriel is here in my time of complete lonliness and darkness.  I'm so sad, and mad, but at the same time an odd sense of calma and clarity as risen among the information I've found out...  Like the last so many years and what's to come makes sense so much more sense.  It's beyond words.  But I still miss you and you know damn well I wasn't going to leave you to be alone down at the hospital with just "her".  I will forever miss you, but know we will always be together.  I wish I had one male, YOU to talk to.  I'm overcome with all the gossip and all the female energy around me.  I'm overflowing.  Talk soon.

Your angel number 11

Silky

Jay

I clearly can't forum properly.  

Edited by SilkyJay86

My left thumb is kinda bruised from all the intense dodging in 2 Skylander games in a row. Gonna have to give it a rest for a while so it can have a chance to heal. My wrist and left hand will thank me later.  Probably good timing since real life things are coming up ...