Say whatever's on your mind...

Dreakon139

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's a shame some people don't actually take the time to read and consider what other individuals say around here sometimes. It's fine if it's an honest mistake, but the way certain individuals react can be a bit malicious and problematic. 

Edited by Sir-Syzygy
  • Like 2

On 11/04/2019 at 7:31 AM, Clem said:

If you are one of the many really nice people on these forums, and you know who you are, that are reading this, wondering where I disappeared to:  My husband died a couple months ago and I have been distracting myself here and having a ton of fun with some of you. 

Today I lost another friend and that’s all the losses I need to deal with right now. I’ve actually got a great life and it’s time for me to get back to it. Thank you guys so much. Keep having fun and nobody gets hurt. <3

That's kind of nice to read. Hopefully, you're still doing alright, and remember that there's always support somewhere. 

• Like 2

On 10/4/2019 at 4:31 PM, cyberslice said:

If you are one of the many really nice people on these forums, and you know who you are, that are reading this, wondering where I disappeared to:  My husband died a couple months ago and I have been distracting myself here and having a ton of fun with some of you. 

Today I lost another friend and that’s all the losses I need to deal with right now. I’ve actually got a great life and it’s time for me to get back to it. Thank you guys so much. Keep having fun and nobody gets hurt. <3

I have not been really active here since several months, but I just checked for posts today and I found this one. Hope you are doing it well, sorry to hear about your loses. *hugs*

• Like 1

15 hours ago, cyberslice said:

Carlos, #1, things have not been the same on the game forums w/o you. #2, Thanks for still remembering me after switching profiles and names more times than I can even keep track of. #3 I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your kind words and hugs. Good timing. 

Losing my husband was real. Losing the friend was not so much real as just a substitute or distraction from the first. The heartache caused by the second one keeps me from facing the first one, so it makes it bearable if you follow that train. 

Good thing you’ve got heart in your name. You’ve got a big one. Other than this, I’ve got it made. I’ll be fine. I may continue goofing off here or I may get to real life (or both). Time will tell. Thanks friend! Hope things are going well for you too. xD

Well, I just decided on not posting on forum games anymore because of reasons. I had fun with all of you and even I had to deal with bad times, there were more good days than bad ones. I'm sorry that you lost your husband, I just can offer my condolences. I see, well, dunno what happened between you and your friend but surely you will be leaving this in the past and you will find some peace in the future. Thanks for your kind words, but I never did something special here, I only wanted for all of us had fun with funny postings in forum games, unfortunately, some people never understand that. But, oh well, that's water under the bridge now. I really hope that things will be better for you soon, I know that losing a special someone is one of the worse things that could happen to anyone. It's only a matter of time for recovering about this.

Hope forums or real life can offer you some kind of relief.

Edited by Iris Heart
  • Like 1