Say whatever's on your mind...

Dreakon139

1 minute ago, Iris Heart said:

Don't get used to it, tho. I have more importat things to do.

No need to say thanks at all.

i was being sarcastic...You going on my profile often is downright disturbing especially for someone who doesn't like me ! You've got better things to do righ, like visiting other profiles  no ?

50 minutes ago, Iris Heart said:

Don't get used to it, tho. I have more importat things to do.

No need to say thanks at all.

6 minutes ago, Iris Heart said:

Sure, believe what you want.

LOL think back about what you said....

You say "don't get used to it i got better things to do"

After that  you say "believe what you want" when i'm pointing out the fact that you admit going on my profile to monitore me :D

Anyway : in my mind right now : I hope i can reach 140 platinums before May :)

Edited by Kale

1 hour ago, Kale said:

LOL think back about what you said....

You say "don't get used to it i got better things to do"

After that  you say "believe what you want" when i'm pointing out the fact that you admit going on my profile to monitore me :D

Anyway : in my mind right now : I hope i can reach 140 platinums before May :)

Yeah, because I am having a crush on you. LOL

Funny thing that you cannot catch irony and sarcasm. xD I will take back the first line from this post or you could believe it's for real. Kuekuekuekue.

17 minutes ago, Iris Heart said:

Yeah, because I am having a crush on you. LOL

Funny thing that you cannot catch irony and sarcasm. xD I will take back the first line from this post or you could believe it's for real. Kuekuekuekue.

OHHHHHH okay then CARLOS, then i'm relieved my mexican friend :)<3

Thank you for coming on my profile, despite your feelings, thanks for being such a perfect nemesis :)

You'd be linked to the Sinaloa drug cartel that'd i'd almost worship you :)

God Bless you Carlos

OP : I'm glad to have my 139th platinum :)

Edited by Kale

41 minutes ago, cyberslice said:

@Kale Grow up and quit picking on @Iris Heart. He has an established good reputation around here. You, not so much... 

1f602.pngHi Bloodytears (@button stopped working). Good one! LMAO 1f602.png Never a dull moment. 1f602.png

i'm not the one who started this....  Someone who often goes on your profile despite he dislikes you is pretty weird

I just mentioned the fact that i found it disturbing !

Grow up ? LOL seriously....

yes you're right i  have not a good reputation...

But i'm not going on a member's profile i don't like,  like he is ...

I've been  rarely visiting a profile lately....

It's better  to defend a guy like him who's got a good reputation than notice his behaviour toward someone he dislikes !

I made mistakes, more than one ! But lately i just came here to post in my latest platinum ! Just to notice that the same guy keeps going on my profile !

When you dislike someone you ignore her/him, you're not spyng on his/her profile.

Edited by Kale

42 minutes ago, Kale said:

i'm not the one who started this....  Someone who often goes on your profile despite he dislikes you is pretty weird

I just mentioned the fact that i found it disturbing !

Grow up ? LOL seriously....

yes you're right i  have not a good reputation...

But i'm not going on a member's profile i don't like,  like he is ...

I've been  rarely visiting a profile lately....

It's better  to defend a guy like him who's got a good reputation than notice his behaviour toward someone he dislikes !

I made mistakes, more than one ! But lately i just came here to post in my latest platinum ! Just to notice that the same guy keeps going on my profile !

When you dislike someone you ignore her/him, you're not spyng on his/her profile.

Wow, so much drama for only a few visits. You don't want for visitors? Just take the visitors frame off your profile and voilá!, You won't know who visits you. You don't want for me not visiting you? Well, welcome to internet, where if you have a public profile, you are visited by anyone. 

At least I am only visiting you and not commenting stuff of posting crap on forum games making a drama out of nowhere. xD

That really is better. Booo, he dislikes me and visits me, just grow up. That's the risk for having a public profile. I have been visited by people that I don't like and you don't see me posting crap about it, that's the difference between you and me.

Enough, I won't be posting more about this nonsense anymore.

54 minutes ago, cyberslice said:

@Kale Grow up and quit picking on @Iris Heart. He has an established good reputation around here. You, not so much... 

1f602.pngHi Bloodytears (@button stopped working). Good one! LMAO 1f602.png Never a dull moment. 1f602.png

Thanks and don't worry, once this guy gets ignored, he will gonna stop to do this. LOL, he could say that I started this for visiting him, he's wrong because I only visited, i wasn't looking for a confrontation, but well, his own inner demons are haunting him, I recommend that just ignore him. ;)

1 hour ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

Long time, no see :wave:

Yup. hope you are having fun in forum games as always. I really had a nice time here thanks to people like you and many others as cyberslice.

Edited by Iris Heart
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like that in my business everything has to be rushed and hurried. When the debriefing is given to the staff, often times that information is changed last minute. It's not fair to my staff bit entertainment o a fickle business

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...