Dreakon139

Say whatever's on your mind...

3,866 posts in this topic

Americans really need to stop killing one another. It's an amazing country imo.

If you are one of the many really nice people on these forums, and you know who you are, that are reading this, wondering where I disappeared to:  My husband died a couple months ago and I have been distracting myself here and having a ton of fun with some of you. 

Today I lost another friend and that’s all the losses I need to deal with right now. I’ve actually got a great life and it’s time for me to get back to it. Thank you guys so much. Keep having fun and nobody gets hurt. <3

Posted (edited)

It's a shame some people don't actually take the time to read and consider what other individuals say around here sometimes. It's fine if it's an honest mistake, but the way certain individuals react can be a bit malicious and problematic. 

Edited by Sir-Syzygy

On 11/04/2019 at 7:31 AM, Clem said:

If you are one of the many really nice people on these forums, and you know who you are, that are reading this, wondering where I disappeared to:  My husband died a couple months ago and I have been distracting myself here and having a ton of fun with some of you. 

Today I lost another friend and that’s all the losses I need to deal with right now. I’ve actually got a great life and it’s time for me to get back to it. Thank you guys so much. Keep having fun and nobody gets hurt. <3

That's kind of nice to read. Hopefully, you're still doing alright, and remember that there's always support somewhere. 

8 hours ago, Sir-Syzygy said:

That's kind of nice to read. Hopefully, you're still doing alright, and remember that there's always support somewhere. 

Thank you Sir! Always nice to be heard. Yeah, I’m doing great actually and have awesome support. Might as well stop deleting my profile and paying for lifetime premium every month when I come back... :facepalm: Lol

The more things change, the more they stay the same, lol. 

On 10/4/2019 at 4:31 PM, cyberslice said:

I have not been really active here since several months, but I just checked for posts today and I found this one. Hope you are doing it well, sorry to hear about your loses. *hugs*

Got to love life changing medical conditions with no treatments.

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Iris Heart said:

I have not been really active here since several months, but I just checked for posts today and I found this one. Hope you are doing it well, sorry to hear about your loses. *hugs*

Carlos, #1, things have not been the same on the game forums w/o you. #2, Thanks for still remembering me after switching profiles and names more times than I can even keep track of. #3 I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your kind words and hugs. Good timing. 

Losing my husband was real. Losing the friend was not so much real as just a substitute or distraction from the first. The heartache caused by the second one keeps me from facing the first one, so it makes it bearable if you follow that train. 

Good thing you’ve got heart in your name. You’ve got a big one. Other than this, I’ve got it made. I’ll be fine. I may continue goofing off here or I may get to real life (or both). Time will tell. Thanks friend! Hope things are going well for you too. xD

Edited by cyberslice

i'm wondering..Why a "certain member" who dislikes me often visit my profile ?

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, cyberslice said:

Carlos, #1, things have not been the same on the game forums w/o you. #2, Thanks for still remembering me after switching profiles and names more times than I can even keep track of. #3 I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your kind words and hugs. Good timing. 

Losing my husband was real. Losing the friend was not so much real as just a substitute or distraction from the first. The heartache caused by the second one keeps me from facing the first one, so it makes it bearable if you follow that train. 

Good thing you’ve got heart in your name. You’ve got a big one. Other than this, I’ve got it made. I’ll be fine. I may continue goofing off here or I may get to real life (or both). Time will tell. Thanks friend! Hope things are going well for you too. xD

Well, I just decided on not posting on forum games anymore because of reasons. I had fun with all of you and even I had to deal with bad times, there were more good days than bad ones. I'm sorry that you lost your husband, I just can offer my condolences. I see, well, dunno what happened between you and your friend but surely you will be leaving this in the past and you will find some peace in the future. Thanks for your kind words, but I never did something special here, I only wanted for all of us had fun with funny postings in forum games, unfortunately, some people never understand that. But, oh well, that's water under the bridge now. I really hope that things will be better for you soon, I know that losing a special someone is one of the worse things that could happen to anyone. It's only a matter of time for recovering about this.

Hope forums or real life can offer you some kind of relief.

Edited by Iris Heart

1 hour ago, Kale said:

i'm wondering..Why a "certain member" who dislikes me often visit my profile ?

Just monitoring you.

Notice me senpai.

45 minutes ago, Iris Heart said:

Just monitoring you.

Notice me senpai.

thank you my beloved CARLOS, your concern means a lot to me... <3

@Iris Heart Yeah, it can be fun, and I understand your resolve too. Good for you. And thanks again for reaching out. I appreciate all the advice I can get. Plus, you’re funny dude. ^^ Quite a few laughs! Mission accomplished. :giggle:

18 minutes ago, Kale said:

thank you my beloved CARLOS, your concern means a lot to me... <3

Don't get used to it, tho. I have more importat things to do.

No need to say thanks at all.

1 minute ago, Iris Heart said:

i was being sarcastic...You going on my profile often is downright disturbing especially for someone who doesn't like me ! You've got better things to do righ, like visiting other profiles  no ?

41 minutes ago, Kale said:

i was being sarcastic...You going on my profile often is downright disturbing especially for someone who doesn't like me ! You've got better things to do righ, like visiting other profiles  no ?

Sure, believe what you want.

Posted (edited)

50 minutes ago, Iris Heart said:

6 minutes ago, Iris Heart said:

Sure, believe what you want.

LOL think back about what you said....

You say "don't get used to it i got better things to do"

After that  you say "believe what you want" when i'm pointing out the fact that you admit going on my profile to monitore me :D

Anyway : in my mind right now : I hope i can reach 140 platinums before May :)

Edited by Kale

1 hour ago, Kale said:

LOL think back about what you said....

You say "don't get used to it i got better things to do"

After that  you say "believe what you want" when i'm pointing out the fact that you admit going on my profile to monitore me :D

Anyway : in my mind right now : I hope i can reach 140 platinums before May :)

Yeah, because I am having a crush on you. LOL

Funny thing that you cannot catch irony and sarcasm. xD I will take back the first line from this post or you could believe it's for real. Kuekuekuekue.

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Iris Heart said:

Yeah, because I am having a crush on you. LOL

Funny thing that you cannot catch irony and sarcasm. xD I will take back the first line from this post or you could believe it's for real. Kuekuekuekue.

OHHHHHH okay then CARLOS, then i'm relieved my mexican friend :)<3

Thank you for coming on my profile, despite your feelings, thanks for being such a perfect nemesis :)

You'd be linked to the Sinaloa drug cartel that'd i'd almost worship you :)

God Bless you Carlos

OP : I'm glad to have my 139th platinum :)

Edited by Kale

@Kale Grow up and quit picking on @Iris Heart. He has an established good reputation around here. You, not so much... 

😂Hi Bloodytears (@button stopped working). Good one! LMAO 😂 Never a dull moment. 😂

Posted (edited)

41 minutes ago, cyberslice said:

@Kale Grow up and quit picking on @Iris Heart. He has an established good reputation around here. You, not so much... 

1f602.pngHi Bloodytears (@button stopped working). Good one! LMAO 1f602.png Never a dull moment. 1f602.png

i'm not the one who started this....  Someone who often goes on your profile despite he dislikes you is pretty weird

I just mentioned the fact that i found it disturbing !

Grow up ? LOL seriously....

yes you're right i  have not a good reputation...

But i'm not going on a member's profile i don't like,  like he is ...

I've been  rarely visiting a profile lately....

It's better  to defend a guy like him who's got a good reputation than notice his behaviour toward someone he dislikes !

I made mistakes, more than one ! But lately i just came here to post in my latest platinum ! Just to notice that the same guy keeps going on my profile !

When you dislike someone you ignore her/him, you're not spyng on his/her profile.

Edited by Kale

Posted (edited)

42 minutes ago, Kale said:

i'm not the one who started this....  Someone who often goes on your profile despite he dislikes you is pretty weird

I just mentioned the fact that i found it disturbing !

Grow up ? LOL seriously....

yes you're right i  have not a good reputation...

But i'm not going on a member's profile i don't like,  like he is ...

I've been  rarely visiting a profile lately....

It's better  to defend a guy like him who's got a good reputation than notice his behaviour toward someone he dislikes !

I made mistakes, more than one ! But lately i just came here to post in my latest platinum ! Just to notice that the same guy keeps going on my profile !

When you dislike someone you ignore her/him, you're not spyng on his/her profile.

Wow, so much drama for only a few visits. You don't want for visitors? Just take the visitors frame off your profile and voilá!, You won't know who visits you. You don't want for me not visiting you? Well, welcome to internet, where if you have a public profile, you are visited by anyone. 

At least I am only visiting you and not commenting stuff of posting crap on forum games making a drama out of nowhere. xD

That really is better. Booo, he dislikes me and visits me, just grow up. That's the risk for having a public profile. I have been visited by people that I don't like and you don't see me posting crap about it, that's the difference between you and me.

Enough, I won't be posting more about this nonsense anymore.

54 minutes ago, cyberslice said:

1f602.pngHi Bloodytears (@button stopped working). Good one! LMAO 1f602.png Never a dull moment. 1f602.png

Thanks and don't worry, once this guy gets ignored, he will gonna stop to do this. LOL, he could say that I started this for visiting him, he's wrong because I only visited, i wasn't looking for a confrontation, but well, his own inner demons are haunting him, I recommend that just ignore him. ;)

1 hour ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

Long time, no see :wave:

Yup. hope you are having fun in forum games as always. I really had a nice time here thanks to people like you and many others as cyberslice.

Edited by Iris Heart