Dreakon139

Say whatever's on your mind...

3,866 posts in this topic

You are NOT ruining my weekend!

I wish summer would hurry up and get here already. As much as I love winter, I'm tired of cold weather. 

i'm feeling good...like really good. Hope it's a sign for better days

I think it is so hilarious to have your posts deleted as part of an entire thread that gets deleted or part of a chain within a thread that gets deleted. You come back and your content count is the same, but your comments are gone. Drama around here can be fun. I think it’s good when people try to communicate no matter how derailed it can get. I’ve probably lost about 20 comments to this phenomenon.

I don't like that in my business everything has to be rushed and hurried. When the debriefing is given to the staff, often times that information is changed last minute. It's not fair to my staff bit entertainment o a fickle business

I find it odd that the U.S is still after Assange, It's way too late and the world has moved on. 

b7ac0f656f5fe45e291451ec2ed953ce.jpg

Well, I can't handle this. The distractions have worn off and it's not for me anymore. Although its awesome here.

The peace I had this morning was so thick, could've cut it with a knife. THAT's what I choose.

Seeing myself out after many good times and rolling on the floor laughter. No reincarnations this time. ✌️

Been playing Star Wars: Battlefront 2 on my Vita recently, forgot how much of a nostalgia trip it was since I used to play it for many hours back when I had a PSP. 

If you don’t like what I’m saying now, give it a week and it’ll probably change...

Going back to North America soon.

15 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

OK...now what?

Backlog organization time!