Say whatever's on your mind...

Dreakon139

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It sucks to live on a tight budget, especially when trying to save up to buy a really good gaming pc. I really wish I got into pc gaming sooner when I had the money. Oh well, better late than never I guess and at least I have plenty of games on my Xbox and PS3/4 to hold me over for awhile while I wait. ?

• 4 weeks later...

Going to be doing a lot of complaining here this year. I'm tired of dealing with people who think it's creepy or tmi to tell their age (irl and especially over internet) when asked. Knowing age is basically a necessity within the online atmosphere, where you can't even remotely deduce age from eye sight, because you're not seeing the people you interact with at all. Yes, "i'm creepy" because as an adult I don't want to be friends with little kids and too many elders double and especially triple my age. It's also stupid how some people legitimately believe relationships, which FYI do not just consist of romantic partners, can only be formed irl and that it's the only way it should ever be. It's so precisely stupid that elaboration on the topic is entirely redundant.

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

I am focusing on becoming a better person and I still have a lot to learn. I am stubborn and stand my ground, jealousy can also get the better of me in a relationship but its been a working process and have been doing a lot better by letting go of negative things. I am also working on why I get easily pissed off, I am still figuring out why exactly I get triggered easily by minor things or get easily hurt by someone’s words but I have the impression this is because of my past though I did find the fine line of “is this worth being pissed off about?”

Another topic... I wonder if drunk people also show their true selves, secret thoughts, secret desires or have drunk people just lost the plot and do things they regret later when never even thought of doing that certain regretful action? There’s many different opinions about this and I don’t even know what I must think about this subject.

Been wondering if I have been addicted to gaming all these years and have been in denial or something. Being in quarantine, I stay occupied by gaming the entire day but thats about it and frankly I enjoy it maybe a bit too much to the point I don’t do anything else (like watching movies, series, anime, etc.) I’m pretty embarrassed about this though I do get work finished on time for school.

I want to travel so bad and get away from gaming tbh, there is nothing more that I want, to travel the world and visit beautiful places with hopefully my lover or maybe even my best friend as she also has a desire to see the world like I do, I don’t intend to travel all by myself ever.

Lots of thoughts every day. Stay curious and don’t be afraid to self analyse. ?