Say whatever's on your mind...

Dreakon139

After 120 hrs grinding the skilled huntress trophy, I'm torn between i'm very close... and not close at all.... fml i wish there was a progress indicator. I'm tired. I want to move on from this trophy. I want to hear that sweet silver trophy finally DING! C'mon, tonight is my night! Let me move on with my life, behavior!  ? ?

okay back to the grind.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I want to say that camping on DBD as the killer is a trash tactic. I've been playing a lot lately and have recently run into this tactic several times.

There are so many reasons why this tactic doesn't work especially if the survivors are smart and just get all the remaining generators going and save the person hanging as the exit door opens with the borrowed time perk.

There are instances where it does work and should be used, but getting your first person on the hook and staring at them for five minutes is not one of them. Doing this early game, you are guaranteeing yourself that 2 survivors will escape. 

I really enjoy this game, but I like outsmarting and using cat-mouse tactics than either be given a guaranteed win or a guaranteed loss (which I've probably escaped 16 out of my last 20 games, so I've been on the guaranteed win side a lot).

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...