Say whatever's on your mind...

Dreakon139

I cannot stand people in college that are just willing to fucking phone it in on the second year. I'm being TA for a subject and every single time there's class, people start complaining about the subject in the Telegram group. "I didn't even download this software the teacher asked me to download four weeks ago and now she's asking me to do some work on it? This is going too fast for me"; "There was literally one equation in class, that I am not required to memorize or even apply, and now I'm having a fucking stress stroke over the fact that I cannot see a single fucking number without panicking"; "none of this makes any sense and there's literally no way to understand it!"
I step in, kindly, calmly "hey, I'm doing a session to answer questions this Saturday about the things we've seen so far, I'm gonna be there for hours, youse can come and ask me whatever you feel like you didn't understand" and every week no one comes, not a single person. Then they go back to complaining about how they can't fucking understand the subject (which isn't that hard) and how they feel like it's hopeless.

Fuck's sake, you're in college, put some fucking effort into it, you think I like spending my Saturday on a Google meet call alone while I wait for your ungrateful asses to show up? I'm absolutely fucking sure that two weeks before the test, I'm gonna get bombarded with questions about the subject of the first two or three classes in the semester, and I'm gonna fucking suck it up and answer them. But I wish, so hard, that these people would open a fucking book, listen to a fucking lecture, watch a fucking youtube video or even read a single wikipedia article instead of whining about how one of the simplest subjects in this career is "literally impossible".

I’m rocking this outfit right now. ?

On 13/05/2021 at 8:35 AM, SKiL_Clash said:

Really was hoping for that Chinese Rocket to hit my work place. Maybe some random Israeli or Palestinian missile will do it for me.

OMG LOL

Edited by LoveInHell

When you order a home delivery for the weekly food shop, does anyone else find it awkward when you're unpacking it at the door? you and the delivery driver try and make small talk but it's just uncomfortable, weird and awkward

it's fine when you order a takaway because it only takes a few seconds

probably just me

You know you're old when nicknames like "ManShep" and "FemShep" (Mass Effect reference) seem... juvenile. Affectionate... but juvenile. Maybe it's the "abbreviate everything" tendency of the modern-day planet, but it makes a 41-Year-Old man who grew up on complete sentences feel... old.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...