Say whatever's on your mind...

Dreakon139

18 hours ago, Ilzaki said:

The PS+ topics are a riot.  The games could be Atelier Dusk Trilogy, Assassin's Creed Ezio Saga, and Final Fantasy VII Remake+Intergrade and people would still be like, "Ugh, shit month."

That just might be the best "call out" on the abundance of PS+ hate of all time. Kudos to you!

• Like 1

So... I was busy lattely by entertaining myself with some cjing:). Since I am not a musican and do not have any dedicated pages of something, I post it here and on free file hosting, might you will listen and like. Genre is tech electronic, with ambient and general lo-fi style, something that was called IDM back in the day. Worth to mention - inspired by games generally, by exaclty those games from my profile, so no surprises, little horrific and completelly dark.

Link

Edited by Bloodytears1666
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think if you put every Platinum in my collection and made it into a stew... with its mixture of obscure, prestigious and absolutely trashy Platinums (most of them trashy by my own admission)... it would make an old-world concoction that would scare thieves!

Yes, only I would think things like this. But it beats arguing on social media!

Edited by Icebrand1270

• 2 weeks later...

I still think about the Hitman Absolution servers. Will IO Interactive keep its word to fix the PS3 servers to get them working again? Or will they become liars and smoke sellers like the infamous company EA? There are many people who are still waiting, among whom I am, obviously. Hope must be maintained.

• 1 month later...