Say whatever's on your mind...

Dreakon139

Marcelo Jimenez doesn't deserve the hate he gets from The Evil Within community. It's like all they see if a caricature of him; a cartoon villain.

i dunno why I'm posting this, it's not like anyone even talks about TEW anymore, but he's one of my favorite characters and I've been thinking about the game a lot again.

Edited by Monochrome

• 2 weeks later...

I have been poor since i was a kid, now i am 21 and i have more money than your average person. Became like this 6 months ago.

Still my depression & Anxiety has only gotten way worse over these last 6 months,

What am i supposed to do to stay happy? No clue :) 

All my emotions are always suppressed until late at night. Saving up some of those yummy anxiety // Panic attacks. Getting Mentally tierd of this, and i feel it impacting my physical health.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Arzoden said:

I have been poor since i was a kid, now i am 21 and i have more money than your average person. Became like this 6 months ago.

Still my depression & Anxiety has only gotten way worse over these last 6 months,

What am i supposed to do to stay happy? No clue :) 

All my emotions are always suppressed until late at night. Saving up some of those yummy anxiety // Panic attacks. Getting Mentally tierd of this, and i feel it impacting my physical health.

I've been struggling with various forms of mental illness since childhood... and I'm 41. I'm here if you need to talk.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The next time some disrespectful teen tells me there wasn't a Ninja Gaiden series on NES (I'm 41 and old enough to remember that trilogy) I'm going to say "Ask Your Dad". Provided they have good relations with family, their dads might still have bad memories about the brutal difficulty (even by NES standards). The series did have awesome music and the birth of cutscenes as well.

3 hours ago, Icebrand1270 said:

The next time some disrespectful teen tells me there wasn't a Ninja Gaiden series on NES (I'm 41 and old enough to remember that trilogy) I'm going to say "Ask Your Dad". Provided they have good relations with family, their dads might still have bad memories about the brutal difficulty (even by NES standards). The series did have awesome music and the birth of cutscenes as well.

Bruh, who argues with such easily googleable things. You sure they're not trolling?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...